To The Staff

Discussion in 'GridironFans Support' started by VikesRule, Jan 5, 2008.

1. Hey fellas, I've been wondering what a fella has ta do ta get that pretty red name on here....

Any chance I could help ya'll out as an administrator? I'm real good with all technical jargon and stuff of that nature, if ya get my drift.

Thanks,
    VikesRule

2. brakos82

brakos82 30% more cats than last year!

No comment. :icon_eek:

3. brakos, my good man, you're from Texas, surely you'd support me being voted into the Administrator Usergroup, right?

4. andy82

andy82 Your Soul, It's Mine!

A bloke with 16 posts asking to be an admin. Going by that rule, I should be god by now.

5. Hey good sir, I don't mean any disrespect at all. If you'd like to be an admin, I'd have no problem making you one if I was voted into this position.

6. Bears 88

Bears 88 FTW

You're 100 years old? :icon_lol:

7. SRW

SRW Ex-World's Worst Site Admin

Hey, happy to see someone take an interest. This is what it would take:
    • A monthly $5,000 donation to the site, all cash and in unmarked unsequential bills
    • A blood oath done in the presence of myself, Sweets and ollysj to adhere to our rule
    • rights to sell your firstborn or newborn in the black market to Kathie Lee Gifford
    • Season tickets will all expenses paid to all of the site staff for a NFL team of their choice as an offer of friendship

We don't ask for much. The ball is in your court. :icon_cheesygrin:

8. brakos82

brakos82 30% more cats than last year!

Maybe you could torture Steve, Sweets, and Olly into at least being a mod. :dunno:

When I showed up it was $4000. Damn inflation.

9. Hot dog, exactly what I've got! Only problem is that my bills are in perfect order. I wouldn't dare take the 100s and move them to the front. It's bad luck, ya know?

Sorry that little thing is out of whack, but I'll have to politely decline your offer. Thanks so much for running a great site, and think about demoting Sweets soon, I am not happy with her handling of critical issues.

10. SRW

SRW Ex-World's Worst Site Admin

Ah bummer....we needed another yes man around here.

11. Sweets

Sweets All-Pro

hahahaha Like your input matters...thanx and do come back again

12. Rabbit

Rabbit Cowboy from hell

Wow crap! Dude, you cracked me up. :icon_eek: :icon_cheesygrin:

13. Jammin Jaguar

Jammin Jaguar English Student.

On the topic, I wouldn't mind being a moderator of the Torrent Warehouse.

14. eaglesrule4ever

eaglesrule4ever Pro Bowler

i would like to be a mod to i just dont know what they really have to do.

15. Sweets

Sweets All-Pro

FYI people, I know VikesRules from another site that he owns and he was just messing around, he actually doesn't want to be an admin just messing with me as you all can tell. As of right now we are not in need of any mods but if the need should arise, SRW will contact those he thinks are worthy.

Eaglesrule, mods are responsible for keeping the site moving and flowing well. They move posts or threads that are posted in the wrong forums, they help noobs find their way through GIF, they add discussions to forums, they give access to some of our VIP areas, without our mods our site would be a clusterheck, they are an integral part of GIF, oh and they run and buy the admins. lunch daily

16. wide right

wide right Grumpy Old Man

Again, I apologize for putting Equal in your coffee Ma'am. You clearly said you wanted 2 creams and 1 Splenda. Please don't throw your hot coffee on me again. I promise to get your order correct tomorrow.

17. Sweets

Sweets All-Pro

Equal, Splenda, it's all the same the throwing of the hot coffee was for actually adding cream to my coffee that's a no no that could get you DEMODDED AND BANNED...:shock:

18. skinsfan1

skinsfan1 BANNED

Oh crap!!!!!.....:alert:

19. I was so immature back then...

20. 86WARD

86WARD -

lol...

Stick around why don't ya...