Kansas CB Aqib Talib Will Declare For NFL Draft

Discussion in 'NFL Draft Discussion' started by SRW, Jan 7, 2008.

1. SRW

SRW Ex-World's Worst Site Admin

Aqib Talib will declare for NFL draft

2. eaglesrule4ever

eaglesrule4ever Pro Bowler

This guy has talent i see him going in the late first round or early second round.

3. Cletusaurus

Cletusaurus YES! YES! YES!

As a Kansas fan, that sucks. I was really hoping he'd stick around for his senior year and not get too crazy about the NFL the way Charles Gordon did a couple of years ago. But at the same time, good luck to him. I really hope he's ready for the challenges he's up against... and as a homer, I REALLY REALLY hope the Patriots take a good, long look at him.

4. DallasArmor09

DallasArmor09 Well-Known

:dance04:
    He def. has talent and speed-The Pats can take a long look at him when he is wearing a star in 2008

5. eaglesrule4ever

so while he is a eagle he will go to dallas and grab a star thats weird but ok dallasarmor i believe ya

6. DallasArmor09

DallasArmor09 Well-Known

You mean while he is in Philly INTing McNabb he will be wearing a STAR!!!!!!!!!!!

7. eaglesrule4ever

no no no no when he sacks romo he will accidently pick up the wrong hate and will accidently put on romos helmet and romo puts on an eagles helmet and just falls in love with the eagles so the cowboys trade him to the eagles for aj feeley

8. andy82

andy82 Your Soul, It's Mine!

Wow that's erm........hecked up :icon_frown:

9. TDJets72027

TDJets72027 Rex Ryan baby

I see him being picked early, what a stud.

10. K Train

K Train Do You Honeycutt?

im usually morally oppised to taking a corner in the first round not named cromartie, but hes the only one worth a first roun pick this year imo