Redskins Exploiting Sean Taylor's Death?

Discussion in 'Washington Redskins' started by SRW, Jan 5, 2008.

1. eaglesrule4ever

eaglesrule4ever Pro Bowler

if you put them bot together it looks like a bold 2 lol

2. HailttRedskins

HailttRedskins I Still Say Redskins

None of the stuff he did justifies him being murdered, not one thing.

Was he not the brightest player his first 2 years, and his years in college, of course not, but he straightened his butt out the last year and a half.

So what you're saying is that what he did wasn't put out in the media, can you tell me what that is please?

3. chucklehead

chucklehead Fantasy Fool

You're an butthole for saying crap like that. I agree he was just a football player but for goodness sakes have a little respect for the dead. It wasn't like he was killed in a car accident or died of natural causes...he was murdered!!

4. SuperBeast

SuperBeast BANNED

I have plenty of respect for the dead but not for the people who sing swan songs and make the dead out to be what they are not. Plain and simple.

And yes i am an butthole, thank you very much.

5. HailttRedskins

Beast you still aren't answering my question, quit beating around the freaking Bush.

There was so much more that we haven't heard you said, what are they, and where did they happen?

6. Cheezymadman

Cheezymadman Born Again Browns Backer

I'm with Beast on this one.

There's a point where it stops being a tribute to a friend, and starts being exploitation of a human being's death.

Let the man rest. Stop digging him up and prancing him about at your press conferences like a puppet on a string.

7. SuperBeast

SuperBeast BANNED

you answered your own question and then i added to it...pay attention.

8. HailttRedskins

And as I said, what would they be, because I personally see nothing wrong with what he did.

The Buc player was talking crap about his girlfriend being white or some crap, sure, he might not deserved being spit on, but you sure aren't going to break your hand on an helmet.

Then some kids trying to steal his property he worked for I have no problem with, so no, I really don't see what profile you're trying to say.

So honestly, I still don't know what you're talking about, elaborate on what he did behind the scenes.

9. Walnuts

Walnuts All-Pro

Yeah, I don't really believe that. I've been to Qwest field in Niner gear before, more than once, and IMO the Seattle fans were the most classy, gracious and accepting rival fans I've ever been around. Other than some friendly trash-talking (going both ways), they were fun to be at a game with, lots of good football conversation, it was a great time overall.

Unlike Oakland, but that's another story.

We played them shortly after Frank Gore's mom died, and the stands were full of Seahawk fans holding sympathy signs about the death of his mother, and that's from a division rival. I was impressed as hell by that, that was a classy move.

10. HailttRedskins

I'm just telling you what I heard from a couple people that wen't there, not all of them said it, not even half, but they were surprised at how many did say it, or made remarks like that.