My Quest For 16 Games Attended Complete... Pics Inside!

Discussion in 'San Francisco 49ers' started by Fricker 4, Jan 12, 2008.

1. Fricker 4

Fricker 4 Crabtree fall to 10

Hey guys, i know i rarely post here. I already shared these pictures with my other forums i am on. I figured why not share them with my fellow 49ers fans and football fans on this forum. I attended all 16 games even though it was a rough season. Enjoy the Pics. These are just the best ones i took throughout the year.

Week 1 49ers vs Cardinals

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    club 49 tailgate

Week 2 49ers @ Rams

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Week 3 49ers @ Steelers

[​IMG]

2. Fricker 4

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Week 4 49ers vs seahawks

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Week 5 49ers vs Ravens

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. skinsfan1

skinsfan1 BANNED

Awesome job. I know that cost some $$$$

4. Fricker 4

Week 7 49ers @ Giants

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Week 8 49ers vs Saints

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

5. Crowned

Crowned Doesn't give a shit.

thats awesome that you got to go to all 16 games, congrats dude

6. Fricker 4

Week 9 49ers @ Falcons

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Weel 10 49ers @ Seahawks

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Week 11 49ers vs Rams (Scottish Invasion)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Week 12 49ers @ Cardinals

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

7. DallasArmor09

DallasArmor09 Well-Known

Very nice Congrats on making it too all 16 games

8. Fricker 4

Week 13 49ers @ Panthers

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Michael Robinson's Famiy, the glove im wearing was a gameused Glove i caught 2 weeks earlier from MRob, I heard his family talking about who they were with these other people. Told them that the glove was MRobs that they wanted to take a picture with me.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Manny Lawson attended!!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    I ran into frank gore at the charlotte airport after the game. He was at the security point in front of me when i heard him talking and the phone and noticed it was him. I got this picture and a game used glove autographed..
    [​IMG]

Week 14 49ers vs Vikings

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Week 15 49ers vs Bengals (NFL Network Sat night)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Me on Bill Walsh field with pregame pbutt.. John York the owner, would always talk to me before the games because i get there early to take pics and in atlanta when i got my first field pass, i told him what i was planning on doing.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Week 16 49ers vs Bucs (Tailgater of the Year Competition)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    49ers Retired WR Eric Wright, He was one of the TGOY Judges..

[​IMG]
    Yeah!! We won!!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    49ers waiting for Bryant Young to come out of the Helmet, This was his last home game of his career.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Week 17 49ers @ Browns

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Guy sitting next to me, man do they hate the steelers there.

[​IMG]
    Picture of me found on the 49ers.com Website, That was my sign for the end of the year and i decided no matter how cold it was i was gonna go shirtless. This was due to the fact that i heard Browns fans were crazy and i wanted to be 1 step above that. It got me alot of respect from the browns fans, being that it was 31 degrees that day. The ball i have in my hand was given to me Pre-Game by 49ers Safety Keith Lewis as he was going into the Tunnels to get dressed into his uniform.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

I got the 2nd ball at halftime, i had front row 35 yd line seats behind the 49ers bench. At halftime still shirtless, one of the 49ers coaching staff came up to me and said here you deserve this. It was a game-used ball from the first half of the game. They are great!!!! Now i just have to get it signed by Bryant Young since that was his last game of his career.

Thanks all for looking!!!

-Fricker

9. Crowned

Crowned Doesn't give a shit.

sounded like a awesome trip, and you got a lot from it especially the Frank Gore autographed glove, on that note do you have a job???? :rollinglaugh:

10. Fricker 4

Heheh yep it wasnt cheap thats for sure. But to me being a 49ers fan. It was worth every penny. Plus i got a few souveiners on the way as you can see.

Heheh ya i do have a job( how else could have paid for this hehe). But ya i have high senority where i work so i was able to bid and get Sat-Mon off every week working 4 - 10hr days a week. So ya thats how i was able to do it. Fly out on saturday, game sunday, back home on monday.

11. 49erGenius

49erGenius Banned

How many fans were at Candlestick this year? I"m guessing 40,000 a game, with exception to about 60,000 for B Young's last game. Can you tell me the attendance figures at each Candlestick game?

12. Fricker 4

http://sportstwo.com/NFL/TeamAttendance/SANFRNCSCO

This shows there was still about 68 thousand people there. This might just be tickets purchased.

There was more then 40k there. The stadium was in no way loud thats for sure. But i credit that mainly to 75% of our fans not knowing when they are supposed to cheer. My guess would be around 55-60k.

Most of the seats on the lower level were sold and there was only a few patches of orange that were there often. I was able to sit down in the lowers with my friends all year long besides the first 3 games. So ya i cant give you exact figures, as they dont post that during the games. But there were definate less people there then any other stadium i went to all year long. Plus fans seemed more sour in San Fran, as far as telling people in front of them to sit down on key plays and what not. SF was not nearly as enjoyable as it was in any other away city.

13. MediaGuy

MediaGuy Ball So Hard University

Nice job and an awesome experience. How much money did you spend on batteries for the camera with all those pictures lol ? Congratulations!

14. Fricker 4

Shieettt quite alot this is only like 1/10th of the pictures i took on the year. I took probably 1300 pictures. But i just narrowed it down. There was alot of before game and after game pics. But i just posted the best of the best.

If you goto the 49ers.com message board, and Search Frickz Picz you can see each week in their entirity.

15. wide right

wide right Grumpy Old Man

16 games, Wow! You've lived every football fans dream. Expect for maybe a Falcons fan.

16. Fricker 4

Heheh yep yep.... Funny indeed about the falcons fans. I dont know how they beat the 9ers this year.

17. Blu N Houston

Blu N Houston ¡Vamos Houston!

what a ride, glad you had fun.

THey beat the Texans too.,if only ..all well.

2200 isn't so bad.
    how much on travel, food and stay?

I like to eat aswell.

18. Sweets

Sweets All-Pro

Thanx Fricker for sharing those awesome pics with us here at GIF, you are indeed a great fan especially since you're not even based in SF, to actually go to a whole season's worth of games is something to be proud of, congrats.

19. Jammin Jaguar

Jammin Jaguar English Student.

Man I don't think I could ever dream of attending all 16 regular season games. Living in England I dream of attending one game at Jacksonville Municipal Stadium, but to go to eight games at home and then travel over 2,000 miles across the country to all these amazing stadiums, one week after another is just crazy. The amount of respect I have for someone that does this is insane (even if it is the 9ers :icon_wink:) You are crazy, you are a fanatic.

How close you got to the players just amazes me, on field?! No way man that's too good.

You have done something that I can only dream of doing. All I can say is, 'WOW'.

20. eaglesrule4ever

eaglesrule4ever Pro Bowler

damn bro i wish i could do that crap i would love to go to every game but never have anytime ive only been to probably 16 games my whole life lucky son of a snitch.