Cowboy Fans, Sorry About Your Loss

Discussion in 'Dallas Cowboys' started by 49erGenius, Jan 13, 2008.

1. 49erGenius

49erGenius Banned

:beer:
    Sorry about that. It's just another sad year in the NFL.:icon_cry: Guess that's why Madden is a better product to get the games you want. Reality sure bites when the wrong teams are going to the Superbowl yet again.:icon_cry: Don't blame this at all on Romo, he did the best he could. I saw true maturity out there. He just to me made mistakes in airing the ball WAY too much, he shouldn't have thrown the deep ball way too soon. You can't do that. Oh well, see you in about 270 days in the 49ers matchup, Cowboys. :beer: for everybody, including my friend Dallas Armour 9, hope I spelled it right. Hope Jerry Jones doesn't do a George Steinbrenner.

2. TDJets72027

TDJets72027 Rex Ryan baby

Sorry about your loss!

3. Spiderman34

Spiderman34 Starter

Thats very classy, Darren.

4. burnout2oo7

burnout2oo7 I Am Dawk's Broken Heart

I'm so sorry for you 5-ring bastards...

But really, I'm sorry it didn't come sooner.

5. Crowned

Crowned Doesn't give a shit.

HOW THE FREAK IS IT THE WRONG TEAMS??? WHOEVER WINS DESERVE TO WIN>??

6. 49erGenius

49erGenius Banned

A hurt team going up against a healthy team=the healthy team blowing the injured team's brains all over the place. San Diego won't have a QB, they won't have a RB, they don't have Gates, and the giants don't have a Secondary. It's all recipes for a disaster. You want healthy teams playing for the championship, injured teams should take the hint and LOSE! Who cares if your coach got fired? He probably didn't deserve to be there in the first place! Coughlin and Turner are BOTH known as the CHOKERS. Oh sure, you think the Giants and Chargers will meet in the Superbowl? Program that on your Madden and play it, never happen in the real life. Real life is crap team vs. good team Superbowl, meaning they'll wheel out the Giants or the Packers vs. New England and that will be that on another sorry season.

7. HailttRedskins

HailttRedskins I Still Say Redskins

Unfortunatly I called this, week off = bad, look at the Colts too, Phillips = choke artist.

I thank Dallas for their support of ST and the nice things they said, but I think they and I can both agree that we wanted each other knocked out.

8. n1gbpackfan

n1gbpackfan Title Town USA

Me too.. NOT! Really I am , but to have the game in GB next week is AWSOME!

9. 49erGenius

49erGenius Banned

Hope you win, but it would be too simple. Life is all about the complicated these days as NFL wants to give it to the Pats.

10. n1gbpackfan

n1gbpackfan Title Town USA

ha ha.. not so fast.. what a better ending and more drama for the NFL if the Pats get beat in the SB?

11. lostfan

lostfan Starter

:rollinglaugh:

12. unstable

unstable I need sex

IT SHOULDVE GONE TO SAN FRAN

13. lostfan

lostfan Starter

BUT 5-11 IS NOT IMPROVEMENT!

14. Crowned

how the heck is the NFL trying to give it to the patriots?? its about that time to shut the heck up

15. unstable

unstable I need sex

:gtfo::nordic::floggin::poop2::butthole::flipa::snipersmilie::damnpc::argue2::bsflag::smoker::angryfinger::cuss::eusa_boohoo::signs-rules::shortbus:

16. steadypimpin

steadypimpin Still pimpin'

I'd much rather see Favre win it all. That would be the best ending to this season. Favre winning and the Pats going 18-1 is much better.

I love the Lloyd stuff too. People from fans know what its all about.

17. Brooklyn

Brooklyn AKEKEKEKEKE!!!

AHAHAHAHA!!!

18. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

Football is like women: no matter how many times they disappoint you, you keep coming back for more...

19. Crowned

don't even sweat it bro, U still got 5 rings just like the other teams who are out of the playoffs no one is going to get 5 rings this season.. Patriots may get 4 either way.. I was just happy Dallas didnt get #6 before us.

20. steadypimpin

steadypimpin Still pimpin'

Same here.