2008 Opponents Confirmed

Discussion in 'NFL General Discussion' started by Jammin Jaguar, Dec 31, 2007.

1. Underground Dyer

Underground Dyer Chicago Bears Know-It-All

Aside from having to play the AFC South which could be a real snitch, I like the Bears schedule for next season. We will bounce back to at least a split in the division, we can beat both St. Louis and Philadelphia and the NFC South is pretty easy pickins.

I think the Bears could do 10-6 pretty easily next year which would at least get them a wild card berth.

2. Mike S.

Mike S. GIF Hall Of Fame Class Of 2007 Staff Member

Baltimore Ravens Opponents for 2008:

Home: Cincinnati, Cleveland, Pittsburgh, Jacksonville, Tennessee, Philadelphia, Washington, Kansas City
    Away: Cincinnati, Cleveland. Pittsburgh, Houston, Indianapolis, Dallas, New York Giants, Miami

not gonna say what the record will be until we get a new head coach.

3. Mike S.

Mike S. GIF Hall Of Fame Class Of 2007 Staff Member

i made a slight error for the ravens' home oppenents for 08, they will host the raiders instead of the chiefs.

4. 49erGenius

49erGenius Banned

San Francisco 49ers
    Home: Arizona, St. Louis, Seattle, Philadelphia, Washington, New England, N.Y. Jets, Detroit
    Away: Arizona, St. Louis, Seattle, Dallas. N.Y. Giants, Buffalo, Miami, New Orleans

[​IMG]
    Seattle Seahawks
    Home: Arizona, San Francisco, St. Louis, Philadelphia, Washington, New England, N.Y. Jets, Green Bay
    Away: Arizona, San Francisco, St. Louis, Dallas. N.Y. Giants, Buffalo, Miami, Tampa Bay

Which one is going to have the harder schedule and which one takes the NFC West? So far, I see 49ers at 5 and 11 possibly if Holmgren walks from Seattle and Gibbs is gone from Washington so that's 2 more wins for us at least.

I don't know why each time Seattle loses to Green Bay they get the home game a year later against the Pack. That really is a disadvantage on the schedule if I ever saw it!

I'll be shocked if Martz helps Nolan to the playoffs!:icon_redface:

5. dolphindude13

dolphindude13 Jack Of All Trades

Miami Dolphins

Home: Buffalo, New England, N.Y. Jets, Oakland, San Diego, San Francisco, Seattle, Baltimore
    Away: Buffalo, New England, N.Y. Jets, Denver, Kansas City, Arizona, St. Louis, Houston

I'll predict 4-12 possibly 5-11 for Parcells and the Fins.

Looking at the Steelers schedule, it wouldn't suprise me at all to see them at 8-8 or below next year.....That schedule is freaking BRUTAL!!!:icon_eek:

6. Crowned

Crowned Doesn't give a shit.

:agreed:
    :cry2: :tantrum:

7. 49erGenius

49erGenius Banned

So's the 49ers schedule. I'll be surprised if we make it 6 and 10 and Mike Nolan keeps his job. :rollinglaugh:

8. unstable

unstable I need sex

Not for Atlanta:icon_confused:

9. n1gbpackfan

n1gbpackfan Title Town USA

Agreed!

10. DaBearsrule4ever

DaBearsrule4ever Hall Of Famer

10-6 would be a nice rebound from this past season.

11. seanq

seanq Starter

New England Patriots:
    Home: Buffalo, Miami, N.Y. Jets, Denver, Kansas City, Arizona, St. Louis, Pittsburgh
    Away: Buffalo, Miami, N.Y. Jets, Oakland, San Diego, San Francisco, Seattle, Indianapolis

A few tough away games, but certainly looks to be a much easier schedule than this years!

12. PSID412USM

PSID412USM Pro Bowler

Washington Redskins
    Home: Dallas, N.Y. Giants, Philadelphia, Arizona, St. Louis, Cleveland, Pittsburgh, New Orleans
    Away: Dallas, N.Y. Giants, Philadelphia, San Francisco, Seattle, Baltimore, Cincinnati, Detroit

It an interesting one.

13. 49erGenius

49erGenius Banned

You're thinking 16 and 0 again I bet.:icon_rolleyes: Unless the Pats retain EVERYBODY, I don't see it happening.

Looking at the away games, San Diego, Seattle, Indianapolis could get you 5 and 3 on the road.
    Home:...You MIGHT be undefeated. Your division, KC, Denver, Arizona, St. Louis, and Steelers...just not impressive. I say Pats go no more then 13 and 3 next year with your schedule. I got 5 and 11 on my team, and HC gets SACKED in Nolan.

14. Crowned

Crowned Doesn't give a shit.

bump for anyone who missed it.

15. M1LEHIGH

M1LEHIGH Backup Clipboard Holder

I can see Denver making playoffs this year sporting a 11-5 recored...

16. saintskickass

saintskickass Special Teamer

New Orleans Saints
    Home: Atlanta, Carolina, Tampa Bay, Green Bay, Minnesota, Oakland, San Diego, San Francisco
    Away: Atlanta, Carolina, Tampa Bay, Chicago, Detroit, Denver, Kansas City, Washington

with addions on defense im walking away feeling good about this upcoming season.