#cowboysUK Monkey Balls

Discussion in 'NFL General Discussion' started by smeags, Aug 29, 2007.

1. burnout2oo7

burnout2oo7 I Am Dawk's Broken Heart

Dallas Sucks!!!!!!!!!!:dance04: :dance04: :clap:

They're that ugly little 1 in the loss column, Smeagle!:icon_thumleft:

2. 49erGenius

49erGenius Banned

Your team did nothing, quit antagonizing the Cowboy fans! freak Giants. They're going to lose anyway and then New England will steal the Superbowl as it's meant to be. Vince Lombardi should be ashamed to even have a trophy named after him right now. They should call it the RIchard Nixon trophy now and give it to thieving teams.

3. burnout2oo7

burnout2oo7 I Am Dawk's Broken Heart

:die:

4. 49erGenius

49erGenius Banned

:blah::blah: come up with new material.

5. Cletusaurus

Cletusaurus YES! YES! YES!

You're probably the last one that should be talking about "new material," hecko.

6. 49erGenius

49erGenius Banned

:icon_redface: I might give you a rep now you bad fan you.:icon_redface:

Besides, Giants are a hurt team. I heard it's going to be 3 degrees in Green Bay! I don't care what elements the Giants have played at, New York has never gone to 3 degrees. Now...17 maybe, but that's not 3 degrees now as Bill Parcells would say. :rollinglaugh:

Cletusaurus I hope we can be friends so please don't pout about my presence. It's just that when crap happens, I get a little :icon_frown: , big deal. What do you do when you get mad? and don't include family or pets please.

7. smeags

smeags militant geek

the irony of your username is mind boggling.

8. wide right

wide right Grumpy Old Man

:potkettle:

9. smeags

smeags militant geek

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=21KLynZRnc4"]YouTube - TO Crying[/ame]

10. 49erGenius

49erGenius Banned

So what? I was crying last night too. I was crying that Vince Lombardi just turned over in his grave to see what the NFL has come down to...a team that cheats and a team that steals in the AFC going up against one of the last icons that Vince Lombardi had in the Packers. I cry that when it's over in the Superbowl either a team that steals or a team that cheats could win the entire thing. Course an Eagle fan doesn't give 2 craps either way since the Eagles have gone nowhere since they let Garcia and Owens go...ironic they never hooked up. :rollinglaugh:

If the Packers can't win the Superbowl, the NFL is officially rigged.

11. dolphindude13

dolphindude13 Jack Of All Trades

Those weren't tears and it wasn't raining!:golden:

12. 49erGenius

49erGenius Banned

:cry:
    Satisfied? You think it's a joke that TO and myself would cry about a huge injustice in the NFL? That's all there is in the Championship. A Championship is supposed to have the best fighting it out for the Superbowl. 2 injured teams is not the best, period. IF the injured team goes out and gets their butt kicked, what's the point in playing anyway? New England is open, outdoors, cold weather, hostile, and same goes with Lambeau.

I find it ironic that Massachutes fans would flock to Glendale. but I know Packer fans would be there in HUGE droves for Arizona is like a 2nd home to them anyway when Pack played the cards. :rollinglaugh:

13. Crowned

Crowned Doesn't give a shit.

they had a good run, the Giants beat them fair and square so it wasn't Dallas' year.

14. smeags

smeags militant geek

yeah, we didn't go to the playoffs after owens left. heck garcia, our defense was the reason we won when he was playing qb and he proved once again in the playoffs this year that he's an average qb.

15. wide right

wide right Grumpy Old Man

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to dolphindude13 again.

16. 49erGenius

49erGenius Banned

:rollinglaugh:
    That gets me every time also. :thumb:

17. smeags

smeags militant geek

:Dizzy:

18. Bears 88

Bears 88 FTW

Inclulbus has his head stuck up his butt.

Now, that his Cowgirls are done. playing

19. Inclulbus

Inclulbus WE ARE! .. Marshall!

my heads far from my ass, don't get mad cause I speak the truth. If My head was stuck up my ass, i'd be making every possible excuse, when time after time i've said the Giants outplayed the Cowboys. It's done and over with, life goes on.. At least we didn't make it to the superbowl and get embarrassed. That'd of hurt a lot worse then losing to the Giants in the playoffs. You can talk about how many more wins Grossman has in the playoffs then Romo, What you're failing to realize, This was Romo's first full season, he isn't at all a few game wonder, nor is he injury prone like some kid up in chicago, who's going in his 5th year. So count up your Playoff victories all you want, And I'll stick with my quote.. Playoff Wins ain't crap, if you don't win the Superbowl. So Get A Life, Eat A twinky, And go back to the days when you had Walter... because without that, your bears have been 'done' for going on 23 years.

20. smeags

smeags militant geek

so let me get this straight, you think it would be more embarrassing to lose to the pats, a team that may be the best ever, then it was to lose to a team you were favored to beat, at home ? :icon_eek: