Arkansas RB Felix Jones To Enter NFL Draft

Discussion in 'NFL Draft Discussion' started by SRW, Jan 14, 2008.

1. SRW

SRW Ex-World's Worst Site Admin

Junior running back Jones to join McFadden, head to NFL

2. K Train

K Train Do You Honeycutt?

best back in the draft imo

3. eaglesrule4ever

eaglesrule4ever Pro Bowler

yeah this reminds me of the reggie bush and joseph addai thing alot of people thought that reggie bush would be the best back in the draft and so far they have been wrong and so far joseph addai is has over a thousand yards more than him this year there is alot of backs in this draft i think can be better than darren mcfadden and i think felix jones will be one of them.

4. K Train

Maroney was rated higher out of college, and the colts wanted maroney, but i know what you mean. IMO MJD is the best out of that clbutt.

Felix Jones is a beast and has sensational vision

5. Jammin Jaguar

Jammin Jaguar English Student.

I think he should have chose to stay at school. The RB class is so good this year, he possibly could have been a higher pick in the 2009 draft... Oh well, if he wants to come out I'll be happy to see him in the NFL next year.

6. andy82

andy82 Your Soul, It's Mine!

I have to be honest that I'm surprised that he's decided to come out now, rather than wait to next year and perhaps become a possible top 5 pick and make big $$$.

7. K Train

he doesnt want to play for petrino and i cant say i blame him

8. eaglesrule4ever

eaglesrule4ever Pro Bowler

haha definetly still he will be a first rounder i think and still make a good amount of money.

9. Dougerrrr

Dougerrrr Laus Deo

I think he could have more impact than McFadden for sure. He can do more things than DMC....I don't blame him for not wanting to stay and play at Arkansas this year. Petrino will have to rebuild to suit his needs there and the Wild Hog days are done.

10. Litez0ut

Litez0ut Litez0ut Sucka

I think he maybe more of a late first early second round back. I think he's going to be a good back in the NFL may surprise some people the way Jones Drew did.

11. DallasArmor09

DallasArmor09 Well-Known

Felix Jones is the real deal Holyfield!!! He came out because he wanted too. I doubt he is worried more bout the money from were he will be picked to the impact he wants to make on the team that takes him. Felix as stated is prob, the best RB in this clbutt.

12. K Train

you are wise beyond your years

13. DallasArmor09

DallasArmor09 Well-Known

Well i think you are wiser. Just cause of your name :dance04: