Cal WR DeSean Jackson To Enter NFL Draft

Discussion in 'NFL Draft Discussion' started by SRW, Jan 15, 2008.

1. SRW

SRW Ex-World's Worst Site Admin

Projected as first-round pick, Jackson to enter draft
    [media]http://youtube.com/watch?v=ZQca0m1Pe4g[/media]

2. eaglesrule4ever

eaglesrule4ever Pro Bowler

Theres the next eagles first round pick hopefully he has it all.

3. Litez0ut

Litez0ut Litez0ut Sucka

I think his team mate is the better WR.

4. eaglesrule4ever

well think he would be a better fit in philly because he is a good reciever as you know but the other reason is thats he is a explosive kick returner and thats something we need to help this football team and he is a perfect fit he can help out the widerecievers and can give us good field position after the kick.

5. DallasArmor09

DallasArmor09 Well-Known

I don't see the Eagles drafting this guy in rd1. There are 2 many other WRs in the draft with more upside.

6. eaglesrule4ever

but hes probably one of the most dynamic players out there in the draft i could see us doing it.But its not a great chance especially if he still there.

7. DallasArmor09

DallasArmor09 Well-Known

I honestly have to disagree. Dynamic? I've seen snails more dynamic then him. He is more then less like a Ted Ginn Jr. type of WR. Go get a pyshical dominate WR with height and speed.

8. eaglesrule4ever

well i would like to have limas sweed we might be able to grab him in the second round if we trade up.

9. SRW

SRW Ex-World's Worst Site Admin

This is what the Titans need....a GAME BREAKER. I've been watching this kid for the last couple years at Cal and some of things I have seen him do are simply amazing. Too bad the rest of the team tanked around him year after year because he physically was a Heiman caliber player IMO.

10. eaglesrule4ever

exactly what i was saying a few posts ago he can hurt you in more than one way he can take to the house like pacman jones could once do and he can beat you deep with lightnign quick speed.

11. DallasArmor09

DallasArmor09 Well-Known

I would rather have a bigger pyshical WR but you have your opinion. Limas Sweed is going to be a baller.

12. K Train

K Train Do You Honeycutt?

Lavelle Hawkins>Desean Jackson

limas sweed has mike williams written all over him

13. eaglesrule4ever

mike williams or roy williams it depends.

14. DallasArmor09

DallasArmor09 Well-Known

Damn i haven't looked that close at him to see anything written on him but playmaker. He had Colt McCoy at QB and got hurt last season. I would hardly crown him a bust till after 2 years of the NFL.

15. K Train

K Train Do You Honeycutt?

oh, he could really be great....seriously, he could be an absolute badbutt....or he could be mike williams, who was supposed to be nothing but a playmaker too.

16. Litez0ut

Litez0ut Litez0ut Sucka

He has speed but how many years before he can be a legit WR and produce something Eagles need.

17. 49erGenius

49erGenius Banned

Oh great, he'll be gone by the 20th pick I pick. Why did we trade our first round again?:icon_frown:

18. Sweets

Sweets All-Pro

I bet he's still around toward the end of the 1st round.

19. burnout2oo7

burnout2oo7 I Am Dawk's Broken Heart

No WR is going to produce right away. That doesn't mean we shouldn't try to fill this need this year. I'm sick of us plugging in guys like Curtis from year to year , we need to make this our priority whether it means trading for a #1 or using our first pick on a receiver. And he will be able to produce something the Eagles need right away in the aspect of kick returns. Our STs are pretty pathetic.

And Sweets, I don't see him falling that far. I think he's going to put up some ridiculous speed numbers that have him picked by at least 20 if not in the top 15.

20. Jammin Jaguar

Jammin Jaguar English Student.

This guy is electrifying. I just hope he doesn't end up like Ted Ginn Jr. and end up being the centre of all bad news because he was picked too high!

He really does have talent and I hope he goes to a city that will use him well. I'd like to see him go high, and deservedly so.