Father Arrested For Forcing Son To Wear Packers Jersey

Discussion in 'Green Bay Packers' started by skinsfan1, Jan 16, 2008.

1. SuperBeast

SuperBeast BANNED

again...you further damage whatever rep you have with stupid butt remarks like this.

As a fellow niner fan i feel the need or want to back you...As a fellow man i want to put my fist through your skull and shove that little dried up prune looking morsel thing you call a brain down that new toilet of yours.

2. 49erGenius

49erGenius Banned

Look, if the Packers can do their job provided they win and then they beat the New ENgland Patriots to save the dignity the NFL has left, I'll be more then happy to be a good sport. I know about being a sport, I'm just tired of these bad outcomes that only mean my spirit is shot again for 240 days of waiting for the NFL. You make claims left and right about the team's outcome, yet I see no reaction when the game is over and we lost from any 49er fan. It's like they accept this outcome, like you'd probably still waste your money on a ticket despite the fact York is an idiot and Nolan is a loser. I rather have another regional game in my area then a 49ers game. If you don't live in the Bay Area, consider yourself lucky. Reason why: I'm tired of seeing the 49ers not giving an effort out there. INTs, they give up the game. 3 and out, they give up the game.

Least the Packers know how to make the fans happy. I'm not saying anything about being their fan, but I know how to respect what they have achieved, and the 49ers haven't done anything for 10 years. You don't do that in the sport of football.

3. SuperBeast

SuperBeast BANNED

[​IMG]

4. n1gbpackfan

n1gbpackfan Title Town USA

The Packers went 30 years between superbowls - and not once did I NOT watch them, or prefer to watch another team. Hell they were 4-12 two years ago - and I still watched every game. Was it frustrating to watch my team lose week in and week out - YES, but I never lost faith!

Now, can we get back on topic? :icon_rolleyes:

5. brakos82

brakos82 30% more cats than last year!

No. :wild:

6. skinsfan1

skinsfan1 BANNED

Take it to the fight club. get back on topic of child abuse....:icon_cool:

7. brakos82

brakos82 30% more cats than last year!

No. :wild:

8. 49erGenius

49erGenius Banned

You're lucky. You had a respected owner. You have a great fan base that always packs your Lambeau. I live in a fickle area where the fans have just had enough. 10 years of this from the Yorks, that's just enough for the Yorks can't further heck the 49ers up. I don't know what it is with my region that makes the fan base of both Raiders and 49ers take a huge dump, whereas several other teams including yours have never had a sell out problem. You must have good iron will to take 30 years of this, I've had to take 10. It's like watching the Halloween marathon over and over. Everything is too obvious with the schedule as I know who we'll beat and who we'll lose to. The only thing I want on my team is a coach that wants to win and wants to try to win. I see neither with Nolan. I have compassion to what he's gone through, but the job is to win in the NFL. Our season, I put it square on the coach. If injury was that bad, how come the Colts pulled off 13 wins?

Your Packers represent the only hope I have in the NFL and the faith I have in a product and also the value I was raised by. You cheat, you get nowhere. That's why I want the Pats to lose: they cheated. It doesn't matter if it was a minior violation, they still cheated and got caught. The Packers have never had to resort to such a thing. Brett Favre is a hard worker that NEVER has taken anything illegal.

I'm just frustrated right now. Football is suppose to be fun, yet I feel like the game is played all wrong with undeserving teams in the playoffs and inept officiating. Maybe the NFL should go NCAA and put only deserving teams in a championship instead of this playoff format.

9. wide right

wide right Grumpy Old Man

We get it. Enough with your playoff conspiracy theorys in every thread.

10. Sweets

Sweets All-Pro

duct tape, a wall and a child, all three were made for each other.

[​IMG]

11. n1gbpackfan

n1gbpackfan Title Town USA

lmao - rep

12. 49erGenius

49erGenius Banned

I'm glad this thread came back. :icon_cheesygrin:

Sweets, you're such a bad girl now.:icon_redface:

13. Sweets

Sweets All-Pro

I never said I was a lover of children..