Brett Favre Sucks!

Discussion in 'NFL Smack Central' started by Ablaze, Jan 20, 2008.

1. Ablaze

Ablaze wtf?

Proof:

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pqS2fBIgcEg[/media]

I knew he was gonna make one of those throws to cost the Packers the game.

2. 49erGenius

49erGenius Banned

The Bronco fan has spoken!:icon_eek:

It's not Favre's fault. Both the Chargers and Giants failed to roll over and play dead as they were supposed to do. That's why we got a Superbowl that will suck now.

3. Ablaze

Ablaze wtf?

he probably won't. he'll be selfish enough to come back and score more touchdowns, throw more interceptions, and start more games to keep his streak alive.

4. 49erGenius

49erGenius Banned

I hope he's around for 2009, the 49ers own him one beating before he officially retires. He better not weasel out!

5. DallasArmor09

DallasArmor09 Well-Known

Finally some bashing on a team other then the Cowboys... I think my head just popped off. Brett Favre should get a INT King Trophy and im going to push Godell and co. to see that it happens.

6. n1gbpackfan

n1gbpackfan Title Town USA

watching the video.. it's hard to tell if it was a bad throw from Favre.. or if Driver ran the wrong route.. doesn't make a difference anymore.. GAME OVER..let it go, Favre will be back, CONGRATS again to the Giants, you were the better team tonight. And to all the Favre bashers, you are all just jealous that you have had, I would guess at least 2 or 3, if not more QB's since he has started as a QB for the Pack.

7. DallasArmor09

DallasArmor09 Well-Known

No1 is jealious IMO. I am not a basher myself -but to finally see some1 else Favre or Tomlinson getting some heat is good for my Dallas ego. I THINK? :dance04: Actually bashing is part of the fan world of hatrid. I ignore it.

8. Rips Vikes

Rips Vikes GO VIKES!!!

Just the title of this thread makes me smile, yay!

9. Flaxe1

Flaxe1 1st Stringer

I love Favre haters :icon_cheesygrin:

Clearly, he, along with the Packers, have pounded your team on more than one occasion. I'm sorry Ablaze that Favre-Jennings beat you in OT. Also, I'm truely sorry Favre broke Elway's most wins record. I'm sorry Rips Vikes that we swept you this year, including a 34-0 shutout. Go on, bash Favre and the Packers, we'll be back next year.

10. Sweets

Sweets All-Pro

As a 49er fan I know that Favre has owned us more times then I care to admit so I was happy to see the Giants beat him on his home turf.:sheep:

11. Ablaze

Ablaze wtf?

hey, you know what? I can careless about that OT win. Yes it was nice, but you know what was nicer? When Elway beat the Packers in the super bowl, yes I'm polishing the trophy.

so heck brett favre and his old ass

12. frost

frost Irreverent Bastard

Morton/Simms/Williams/Montana thanks Denver also.

13. Ablaze

Ablaze wtf?

heck u and heck alex smith

alex smith = bust!

14. Sweets

Sweets All-Pro

This is a Brett Favre thread, let's keep the topic on track...

15. linz_renee

linz_renee Well-Known

I always wanted Brett Farve to adopt me... but I'm too old now. :blush2:

16. Walnuts

Walnuts All-Pro

You know what they say Linz, incest is the best!

17. linz_renee

linz_renee Well-Known

if you get adopted you don't have to sleep with old men.

18. wide right

wide right Grumpy Old Man

You do in Mississippi where Brett is from.

19. ollysj

ollysj iKraut

It's always funny who start those threads :eek:hboy:

20. Flaxe1

Flaxe1 1st Stringer

Hey, the Superbowl was in 1998, yeah, I'll give you that. However, you want to know what's better? Favre holding all of the QB records. 61,655 Yards Passing. 5,377 Completions. 442 Touchdowns. 160 Wins as a QB. Yeah, he's an "old ass", but he can still play. How was the Broncos' January, sitting at home?