MAKE YOUR TEAMS PICKS

Discussion in 'NFL Draft Discussion' started by mouse, Feb 4, 2008.

1. mouse

mouse Starter

TIME FOR ANOTHER ROUND OF MAKE YOUR TEAMS PICKS.

TRY TO MAKE AS MANY FOR YOUR FAVORITE TEAM AS YOU CAN.

THE ONLY RULE IS YOU CAN NOT TAKE ANYONE RANKED HIGHER THEN THE NUMBER OF THE PICK YOU ARE MAKING. NO CHEATING!

EXAMPLE: THE JETS PICK #6 SO THEY HAVE TO TAKE SOMEBODY RANKED 6TH OR LOWER.

WE'LL USE THIS TOP 100.

http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/rankings/top.html

2. mouse

mouse Starter

CHICAGO BEARS

14) JEFF OTAH OT PITTSBURGH
    - RAW BUT WITH EXTREMELY HIGH CEILING. MAY HAVE TO START OF ON THE RIGHT SIDE, BUT I BELIEVE EVEN DESPITE HIS MBUTTIVE SIZE HE HAS THE QUICKNESS AND FEET TO EVENTUALLY PLAY LT.

45) JOE FLACCO QB DELEWARE
    -WILL DEFINITELY NEED SOME TIME TO DEVELOP, BUT GREAT SIZE, GOOD MOBILITY, AND ROCKET ARM.

76) EARL BENNETT WR VANDERBILT
    - UNDERRATED LARGELY BECAUSE OF THE CRAP TEAM HE PLAYS FOR. SOILD ALL AROUND GAME, COULD BE A REAL STEAL IN THE 3RD ROUND.

91) TASHARD CHOICE RB GEORGIA TECH
    - SOLID ALL AROUND BACK THAT HAS EVERYDOWN POTENTIAL. CAN RUN BETWEEN THE TACKLES, AND JUST ENOUGH SPEED TO TURN THE CORNER, AND CAN BE A REAL WORKHORSE IF NEEDED.

107) MIKE MCGLYNN OG PITTSBURGH
    - COMPLETELY UNDERRATED IN THESE RANKINGS BUT I LOVE THIS GUY. HE'S MY #3 OG IN THE ENTIRE DRAFT. PLAYED OUTSIDE OPPOSITE OTAH BUT WILL PROBABLY KICK INSIDE. JUST A FLAT OUT NASTY MAULER.

3. ketbuckfan

ketbuckfan Tressel owns Michigan

Bengals pick #9

First Round: Derrick Harvey DE Fla. We need anybody that can put pressure on the QB
    Second Round: Early Doucet WR LSU only if Chad Johnson is traded, if not Fred Davis TE USC
    Third Round: Tavarres Gooden OLB Miami Fla. Need numerous defensive playmakers

4. Jammin Jaguar

Jammin Jaguar English Student.

I just hope we pick up Lawrence Jackson in the first round, quite possibly a CB in the 2nd round, and then a Guard in the third.

5. mouse

mouse Starter

SMITH IS A FREE AGENT CORRECT? WHAT IS THE CHANCES OF HIM BEING RESIGNED? REGARDLESS I AGREE THEY COULD USE SOME HELP UP FRONT.

6. Flaxe1

Flaxe1 1st Stringer

I don't like this one bit, but I'm gonna play with what's out there and the rules on who I can take.

Green Bay Packers

30) John Carlson, TE, Notre Dame - Our tight end group isn't the greatest. Bubba Franks is not what he used to and he doesn't find the redzone as he once did. Donald Lee showed he can be the starting tight end, however, John Carlson would just add to Favre's, or Rodger's success.

60) Antoine Cason, CB, Arizona - Woodson and Harris are both aging into there thirties. We've seen Harris struggle with receivers larger than him, especially this season. To have a guy like Cason come in and learn the scheme from Harris and Woodson, should pay off in the future.

90) Beau Bell , OLB, UNLV - Poppinga isn't the greatest linebacker in the world, but he can get the job done. However, if we pick up Bell and give him time to mature, I think he'll be able to play alongside Barnett and Hawk.

7. mouse

mouse Starter

CASON WOULD BE A HUGE STEAL AT THAT POINT.

8. ketbuckfan

ketbuckfan Tressel owns Michigan

Yes he is a free agent. I have not heard too much of what are the chances of resigning him are, but personally I say let him go and lets move on to some new blood through the draft and free agency.

9. Flaxe1

Flaxe1 1st Stringer

Yeah, he was ranked 66th and I thought why not since there's nothing that states that I can't pick a guy expected to go in the first round late in the second round.

10. RonMexico7

RonMexico7 Pro Bowler

#3 - Jake Long (OT - Michigan)

#37 - Chad Henne (QB - Michigan)

#48 - Chris Johnson (RB - East Carolina)

#68 - Chilo Rachal (OG - USC)

#99 - Tommy Blake (DE - TCU) *Probably don't need him but I only had two players to choose from.

I would be ecstatic with this draft BTW.

11. PSID412USM

PSID412USM Pro Bowler

Redskins

21. Malcolm Kelly WR Oklahoma
    51. Chris Ellis DE Virginia Tech
    84. Craig Steltz S L.S.U.