Ha Ha Ha, Check Out The COOL Patriot Pictures!

Discussion in 'NFL Smack Central' started by 49erGenius, Feb 4, 2008.

1. ollysj

ollysj iKraut

Stop it or take it to the Fight Club!

2. epinesett

epinesett Special Teamer

Boooooooo! Try again!

3. 49erGenius

49erGenius Banned

First off stop:beatadeadhorse:
    Then stop:nohijacking: the thread, it was meant as a :icon_cheesygrin: NOT to end up :icon_frown: or :icon_cry: . Either contribute positively or I'll ask that this thread be locked.

4. TDJets72027

TDJets72027 Rex Ryan baby

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y_7hDjKunG0[/media]

5. Roy31

Roy31 Hall Of Famer

6. linz_renee

linz_renee Well-Known

lol, good shot.

7. DawkinsINT

DawkinsINT Tebow free since 9/5/2015.

That pic is great, Roy. :icon_lol:

8. Black Prowler

Black Prowler Crazy Black Cat!

:buttrock:

yall have no idea how much I am enjoying this crap! Pats 18 and NO!!!:icon_cheesygrin: :lol:

best week ever!!!! :beerchug:

9. Sportsguy

Sportsguy AKA-Sportsguy9695

lol haha funny pictures. I hate the Patriots

10. 49erGenius

49erGenius Banned

[​IMG]

The start of Spygate!
    Found it on another forum that we can't talk about here. :tsk:
    The proof is in the circle.

11. ollysj

ollysj iKraut

You don't like our rules? Feel free to leave

12. 49erGenius

49erGenius Banned

:word39: and the name of that site is in FACT a :rules2: violation, so feel free to leave if you want to.

The NFL's Fanatix is a site NOT to be promoted here, and Sweets did point that out so take it up with her if you got such a problem. Learn the rules before you open your mouth smart butt.

13. Sweets

Sweets All-Pro

Actually nfl-fanatix and GIF have formed a kind of bond in that we can now use each sites name.

49erGenius, there is no need to talk to any of our staff like you just did to olly and it will not be tolerated by anyone outside of the fight club. Shame on you.

14. 49erGenius

49erGenius Banned

Sweets, you told me in a PM that site was NOT to be used, and I don't appreciate Olly using his little power of authority just because he doesnt' like me. THat should be a serious violation on his part for he's revealing his true feelings right now as the 'authority figure', and that's a no-no on any forum. I don't mind not talking to him, I'll be more then happy not to talk to him, but he does the same thing on his part. That way, we BOTH avoid each other, is that a fantastic offer or what? Olly doesn't talk to me or use his little wand of authority and I avoid him like the plague. I am not going to be ridden off just because some gas bag can't agree to an opinion and take a post like this and make it bad for everybody. If this gets deleted, whatever. He's violating the rules, not me. I should not be flagged on HIS antagonizing me.

15. ollysj

ollysj iKraut

FYI

16. 49erGenius

49erGenius Banned

What about on YOUR part in antagonizing the fan like that? You should accept some of the blame too, buddy. You purposely needled me, and you are not going to get away with it! I was told NOT to talk about NFL Fanatix, who do you think you are that you can antagonize the fans like this? That is a clear cut violation of your authority to do that to a person that you don't like and hoping that gets me banned. Well you better do a better job of it because you just revealed your true color right now.

17. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

I'm telling Sweets on you!!!
    [​IMG]

18. 49erGenius

49erGenius Banned

Be my guest!

19. DaBearsrule4ever

DaBearsrule4ever Hall Of Famer

ROFLMAO!

20. 49erGenius

49erGenius Banned

:thumb: Glad some people do actually read a post.