The "I Just Watched This Movie" Thread.

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by DawkinsINT, Jul 22, 2007.

1. n1gbpackfan

n1gbpackfan Title Town USA

Just watched Pulse - what a stupid ending.

2. Platoon 86

Platoon 86 Loony

Agreed. I saw that one and thought it was great as well.

3. Banyaaz

Banyaaz Video Drone

Watched 2 for next week.
    1) Gone Baby Gone really good, not at all what I expected.
    2) We Own The Night eh....still not sure, nothing to write home about

4. Rabbit

Rabbit Cowboy from hell

Twelve Monkeys. I love that movie.

5. Roy31

Roy31 Hall Of Famer

Death Sentence rocked. How often do you see a movie like that, lol Bacon at his best.

6. KJ3

KJ3 Terminally Slack-Jawed

what movies are you guys waiting for?

i can't wait til the dark knight comes out. chris nolan's batman is WAAAY better than burton's, and so much better than clowney's stupid versions with ahhhhhrnold.

the new indiana jones also looks interesting...although i hope george lucas doesn't bury this franchise too...

7. Rips Vikes

Rips Vikes GO VIKES!!!

Ironman!!!

8. DawkinsINT

DawkinsINT Tebow free since 9/5/2015.

Dark Knight for sure. I didn't even know there was a new Indiana Jones coming out.

9. Flaxe1

Flaxe1 1st Stringer

Yeahh, I'm really looking forward to Ironman and the new Indiana Jones.

But I saw someone bring up We Own the Night. I saw that movie when it was in theatres and at first I thought the movie was very slow, too much details that weren't relevant to the movie. But when it was all said and done, I thought it was a pretty good movie. It didn't leave any loose ends and the last 30 minutes or so of the movie was very well directed, imo.

10. DawkinsINT

I watched Once for the second time, and I've listened to the soundtrack several times. I'm pretty sure it makes me gay, but I can't help liking this.

11. Roy31

Roy31 Hall Of Famer

With the great cast "We Own The Night" had it should have been much much better.

12. SuperBeast

SuperBeast BANNED

Just watched "shoot em up"

at first i thought it was gay and over the top. then i settled in and watched it for what it was worth, a complete mockery of action hero movies. from the corny one-liners to the crazy gunfights and huge hooker boobs, it was very fun to sit and laugh at.

I recommend this movie to any pot head in need of a good hour long laugh.

13. Flaxe1

Flaxe1 1st Stringer

Watched "The Break Up" with my girlfriend..I'd rather not talk about it other than Aniston looked smoking hot in some scenes.

14. Cletusaurus

Cletusaurus YES! YES! YES!

I just watched the 20th Anniversary edition of RoboCop... man, I missed that movie. :icon_cheesygrin:

15. Rips Vikes

Rips Vikes GO VIKES!!!

Watched "Into the Wild" and thought it was great. One question though! Why not learn how to fish????

16. mouse

mouse Starter

INTO THE WILD- 3 3/4 OUT OF 5

GOOD MOVIE ALL THE WAY AROUND. A LITTLE BORING AT TIMES, BUT GOOD STORY, GOOD ACTING, GREAT VISUALS.

17. DawkinsINT

The Assassination Of Jesse James By The Coward Robert Fort - 3.5 of 5 stars
    Excellent performances by Pitt and especially Casey Affleck, but the movie was about the only thing longer than it's title. It dragged at times for my impatient butt. I expected more action. Really good overall though.

18. 86WARD

86WARD -

I've seen it...not so bad. Vince Vaughn is funny...

Eddie Vedder on Soundtrack!!!

:icon_thumright:

Anyone see Gone Baby Gone. Excellent. Ben Affleck directed it. Casey Affleck, Ed Harris, Morgan Freeman...

19. DawkinsINT

I liked it.

20. Flaxe1

Flaxe1 1st Stringer

Saw 3:10 to Yuma..I usually dislike westerns, but I really enjoyed this movie. The plot of the movie made it really enjoyable to watch even when there wasn't any action. Plus, the acting by Crowe, Bale, and Dan's son, William, is really good.