What Player Do You Just Hate?

Discussion in 'NFL Smack Central' started by 86WARD, Feb 18, 2008.

1. 86WARD

86WARD -

For me it is Rob Johnson...

[​IMG]

Just the sound of his name makes my blood boil. The guy had ONE good game and then the Bills offered him that HUGE contract to start...the guy was a loser!!!!

:2up:

No...I never lost money on him, never had him on a Fantasy Team. Just plain hatred.

:icon_cheesygrin:

2. burnout2oo7

burnout2oo7 I Am Dawk's Broken Heart

The one with the star on his helmet...

3. 86WARD

86WARD -

:icon_lol:

You know what is funny. I don't know if you guys have Sirius - NFL Radio, but Moose Johnston has a show on there called the Red Zone, usually with Bob Popa; He was talking about the Rivalries the Cowboys had in the 90's in the NFC East and he said the only ones they (the Cowboys) cared about was the Redskins #1 and the Giants #2. Bob Popa asked him about the Eagles and he said, those games were intense and big, but they didn't consider them a rival.

4. Sweets

Sweets All-Pro

I have 2 that I can't stand...

First one is well known to people that know me: Michael Irvin (just an arrogant, obnoxious butthole)
    [​IMG]

Second one is: Tim McKyer (one ok year then nothing and tried to live his career through Andre Rison in Atlanta)

[​IMG]

5. 86WARD

86WARD -

I imagine Michael Irvin would show up on here a lot!

6. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

LaVar Arrington. That Screwer who sent Troy Aikman into retirement (kind of like what Aeneas Williams is for 49er fans). Dirtiest player I've ever seen.

7. Sweets

Sweets All-Pro

Actually TJ I think more 49er fans hate Lawrence Phillips for being a cat and NOT blocking Aeneas then hating Aeneas for doing his job and nothing about that hit was dirty.

8. smeags

smeags militant geek

see, this proves these analyst talk out of their asses half the time because when johnston did one of the eagles games this year he went on and on about how big the rivalry has always been since the 70's.

9. Paul33

Paul33 Guest

Bruschi.

10. Bears 88

Bears 88 FTW

Rodney Harrison

11. 86WARD

86WARD -

Totally out of their asses..

12. DoubleC

DoubleC i'm ready now...

Word.

I'd add any player with a Rams helmet.:snitchslap:

13. Jammin Jaguar

Jammin Jaguar English Student.

Tedy Bruschi, I can't stand him. Everyone thinks he's a nice guy la-de-da. I hate the sod. I hate Dwight Freeney and Peyton Manning purely because they're Colts.

14. DawkinsINT

DawkinsINT Tebow free since 9/5/2015.

Daunte Culpepper. It's not really his fault, but years ago on nfl-fans there were Vikings fans that tried to say he was better than McNabb. Some of the arguements got kind of vicious. I've hated him from then on.

15. frost

frost Irreverent Bastard

Tom Brady because if asked even the simplest question he would have that crap eating grin.

16. wide right

wide right Grumpy Old Man

:qft:

Add Lil' Dougie Flutie to that list too. Screwer.

[​IMG]

17. SuperBeast

SuperBeast BANNED

Bob Sanders

Joseph Addai

Al Harris

Pac Man Jones

18. smeags

smeags militant geek

dawk, that was some classic stuff.

who was it that said culpepper would've done better than mcnabb if dmac had moss & carter and dante had the eagles wr's (thrash & pinkston) ???

19. DawkinsINT

DawkinsINT Tebow free since 9/5/2015.

I don't remember. Was it VikingLady? She's the biggest homer I've ever come across.

20. 49erGenius

49erGenius Banned

Julian Peterson, for he said he wanted to be a 49er and STABBED us in the back in jumping to Seattle.