What Player Do You Just Hate?

Discussion in 'NFL Smack Central' started by 86WARD, Feb 18, 2008.

1. bizell

bizell NFL-Fans refugee

rofl

:yeahthat:

edit: emmitt smith junior seau and rodney harrison

2. linz_renee

linz_renee Well-Known

I always hated Bill Romanowski... oh yeah and Trent Green... lol

3. epinesett

epinesett Special Teamer

I have more than one, First and foremost I will have to say the Manning's and then the whole Cowgirl (Cowboy) team!!!!!

4. andy82

andy82 Your Soul, It's Mine!

Vince Young. I'd pay to see a lion rip him up.

5. Flaxe1

Flaxe1 1st Stringer

Well, a list of the top five players I hate

5. Daunte Culpepper - As a Viking, he always did the freaking pop and lock roll thing with his hands after a touchdown. God freaking damnit, I couldn't stand him when he did that.

4. Ahmad Carrol - The Packers spent a first round pick on him and he lost games for us. He didn't understand the "don't tackle the receiver when the ball is getting thrown his way". Ugh. Douche bag I tell you.

3. Tom Brady - I hope he gets hit by a freaking bus, or Jerome Bettis. One of them.

2. Warren Sapp - Freaking cum guzzler. I hate the guy so much, especially after the hit he did on Chad Clifton. That hit almost ended his career and it was such a crapty hit. I remember when I went to the Packers-Raiders game this year, our little section chanted "Where's Warren Sapp that fat ass?!" and then we'd answer "On the bench!". That experience made me recall my hate for Sapp.

1. Randy Moss - Just because he's a afro freaking tramp. Oh, and I think him mooning the Packer fans at the playoff home game a few years ago had something to do with it.

[​IMG]

6. Platoon 86

Platoon 86 Loony

Exactly why I hate him.

7. n1gbpackfan

n1gbpackfan Title Town USA

Agreed!

8. Dougerrrr

Dougerrrr Laus Deo

Hate....such a harsh word.....but what players would I rather see trip over their own feet and do nothing well in the NFL....that's another story...hehe.

1) Rodney Harrison
    2) Michael Irvin
    3) Most any Raven (used to be Ray Lewis in particular but I've softened on him somewhat)
    4) Randy Moss
    5) Chad Johnson

9. eaglesrule4ever

eaglesrule4ever Pro Bowler

Personally i really hate Hines ward he seems like a snitch.

10. 86WARD

86WARD -

A snitch that will catch the ball while getting nailed and put you on your butt while looking you in the eye. Ask Bart Scott how much a snitch he is...

:icon_lol:

11. eaglesrule4ever

eaglesrule4ever Pro Bowler

i was only kidding hes doesnt bother me at all.

12. lostfan

lostfan Starter

How have only 2 people mentioned Rodney Harrison so far? I bet there are people out there that literally pray for someone to tear his ACL. Every time I see that motherhecker I keep hoping some other player stabs his kidneys with a rusty knife.

13. 86WARD

86WARD -

I don't like him, but I don't hate him like I do Rob Johnson...

14. Flaxe1

Flaxe1 1st Stringer

He's kinda like Vince Wilfork in a way. I don't like both of them. They both play dirty. They're both on the Patriots.

15. dolphindude13

dolphindude13 Jack Of All Trades

1. Thurman Thomas
    2. Andre Reed
    3. Tom Brady
    4. Mike Vick
    5. Deion Sanders

I'd pay to watch em all play russian roulette with an uzi.:hunting:

16. 86WARD

86WARD -

:icon_lol:

17. ketbuckfan

ketbuckfan Tressel owns Michigan

Rodney Harrison without question. Dirtiest player in the league. I dont know about stabbing him with a rusty knife seems a little harsh.

Ray Lewis

Joey Porter

18. bizell

bizell NFL-Fans refugee

yeah, except rodney was doing it when vince was still in high school

19. KJ3

KJ3 Terminally Slack-Jawed

5 ________ Florence from the Chargers
    4 Reggie Bush
    3 Tom Brady
    2 Terrell Owens
    1 Albert Haynesworth

#5 & #1 for the absolute cheap shots at our qb, #4 because he's bad at rushing AND at commercial-ing, #3 for starring in cupchicks.com, #2 because for a guy who talks as much crap as owens he drops so many passes!! #1 is a bastard on ice.

20. 86WARD

86WARD -

Watch Bart Scott...

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YFuFTwLaufE"]YouTube - Hines Ward Destroys Bart Scott[/ame]

AND

Watch Ed Reed...

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MM-rI8YhtHc&feature=related"]YouTube - Hines Ward embarrases Ed Reed[/ame]