The "I Just Watched This Movie" Thread.

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by DawkinsINT, Jul 22, 2007.

1. Cheezymadman

Cheezymadman Born Again Browns Backer

Watched 25th Hour last night on Starz, great stuff. No idea why I haven't seen more by Spike Lee.

2. 86WARD

86WARD -

Night at the Museum on HBO.

3. Rabbit

Rabbit Cowboy from hell

Pale Rider w/ Clint Eastwood.

4. SuperBeast

SuperBeast BANNED

Good Luck Chuck- not even Alba and the 40 sets of tits they show saved this movie. 1.5 of 5

Stardust- Family movie, kinda cool, had some good parts, my kid liked it. For that reason and that reason alone i'll give it a 3 of 5.

5. mouse

mouse Starter

30 DAYS OF NIGHT- MEH, IT'S ALRIGHT, NOTHING SPECIAL. WORTH WATCHING ONCE AND THAT IS ABOUT IT.

2 OUT OF 5

JUMPERS- I EXPECTED THIS TO BE GAY BUT IT WAS PRETTY DECENT. HAD SOME GOOD ACTION AND KEPT ME INTERESTED THROUGHOUT.

3 OUT OF 5

6. SuperBeast

SuperBeast BANNED

damn...i was hoping for better reviews....:icon_frown:

7. Rips Vikes

Rips Vikes GO VIKES!!!

I watched it last night as well and I had the same feeling, MEH! Not very good at all.

8. SuperBeast

SuperBeast BANNED

well, crap.......:icon_frown:

9. Sweets

Sweets All-Pro

Finally saw Super Bad and all I can say is this movie is great!!!!!!! I haven't laughed that much in a long time.

10. RonMexico7

RonMexico7 Pro Bowler

Last week I watched Overnight. It's a documentary about how the producer of Boondock Saints, Troy Duffy, pretty much blew his shot at stardom by being an overbearing pr**k. I thought it was interesting, others might hate it.

11. Roy31

Roy31 Hall Of Famer

Watched Men Of Honor... Liked it alot. Cuba holds it down, and De Niro was great as usual.

12. 86WARD

86WARD -

Star Wars - Episode III. Love the ending...

13. DawkinsINT

DawkinsINT Tebow free since 9/5/2015.

Margot At The Wedding - 3.5 of 5 stars
    I hated pretty much every character in the film, but I liked it quite a bit. The relationships that everyone had with each other was complex and confusing, in a good way. It wasn't easy to peg exactly where each character was coming from in various things they did. I thought the acting was excellent, especially by Jennifer Jason Leigh. Jack Black through most of the film was pretty good too until he did his crying scenes. That kind of took me out of it towards the end otherwise I would have liked it more. While I enjoyed it, some people will haaaaaaate this movie.

14. RonMexico7

RonMexico7 Pro Bowler

Ravenous - It's worth watching just because it's a little bizarre. All I'll say is it involves cannibalism.

15. Flaxe1

Flaxe1 1st Stringer

Saw The Jacket and Uncle Buck last night.

The Jacket was a movie well done, except a little bit confusing because I started watching it about a quarter of the way in. Adrien Brody does a nice job in the movie. At the end, it's one of those movies that really makes you think about life and the choices you make.

Saw Uncle Buck a few minutes after The Jacket ended and it was a completely different movie. The whole movie is based on dull humor and I guess it's an ok movie to watch when you just want to sit back and relax.

16. SuperBeast

SuperBeast BANNED

Thats a very good movie.....in my top five faves!

17. dolphindude13

dolphindude13 Jack Of All Trades

Watched American Gangster......Denzel is badass as usual.....movie wasn't quite as good as expected but then again I expected the best of all time from the hype....I'd say 4.5 out of 5.

Also watched Gone Baby Gone.........Excellent movie but I don't think I've ever been so pissed at a movie ending in my life. That crackhead c**t didn't deserve that kid....I'm still pissed!:eek:hboy:

18. DawkinsINT

DawkinsINT Tebow free since 9/5/2015.

ha ha...nice spoiler. That crackhead c**t was played by Amy Ryan who was excellent in that role.

19. Flaxe1

Flaxe1 1st Stringer

Ya, I'm going to rent American Gangster tonight and my expectations are high, but from what I hear, it's suppose to be a good movie.

20. BarlOwens

BarlOwens Rubicon Runner

that movie wasn't good enough to lick the sweat off a donkey's balls....

it should have been about 30 minutes long....they dragged it on and on with nothing to keep it worth watching except hope that the writer(s) would pull their heads out of their collective asses at some point..