The "I Just Watched This Movie" Thread.

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by DawkinsINT, Jul 22, 2007.

1. ParanoidMike

ParanoidMike Doctor of Slackerism

"Cheech & Chong's Up in Smoke..." CLBUTTIC crap

:buttrock: :dirty20:

"His name is RAAAAAALLLLLLPPPPHHHH!"

2. KJ3

KJ3 Terminally Slack-Jawed

VANTAGE POINT-

i'll give it about 3.5 of 5. not great, but worth the watch. how they weave through and intersect different story lines is the most interesting part. some of the bad guys' plan is a bit hokey, like how it's all just wired up to his cell phone that he got from the terrorism store...and dennis quaid just ain't that good of an actor. forrest whitaker was pretty good though. there was room to elaborate the plot too...basically, it was ALMOST a really good movie...

3. PackersFan34

PackersFan34 Starter

Balls of Fury- it was okay but kind of stupid

4. Crawl

Crawl Pro Bowler

Lock stock and 2 smoking barrels- good movie

In the valley of Elah- This movie was so f'ing boring. Not 1 person I watched this with made it to the end of this long butt movie conscious

5. Roy31

Roy31 Hall Of Famer

Yeah... The main actor in that movie is lame.

6. Rabbit

Rabbit Cowboy from hell

The Cube.

7. 86WARD

86WARD -

TOMMY BOY!!!

8. ParanoidMike

ParanoidMike Doctor of Slackerism

saw two movies while i was out of town this weekend:

Michael Clayton: EXCELLENT movie. was not expecting much from it but i ended up loving the hell out of it. can't wait to see it again. if you enjoy those "quiet" and subtle thrillers, it's one you should check out.

Gone, Baby, Gone: Ben Affleck makes one helluva directing debut and should consider sticking to it. very disturbing and unsettling, and not at all your typical thriller. meant to shake you up and even get you angry. one of those movies you could debate with people.

9. SuperBeast

SuperBeast BANNED

The assassination of Jesse James......

damn, I think that movie was 5 hours long....kill the hecker and get it over with already...

1 of 5

10. RonMexico7

RonMexico7 Pro Bowler

American Gangster - Bad butt movie. It makes me want to see Mr. Untouchable.

11. Rips Vikes

Rips Vikes GO VIKES!!!

Yeah man, that movie just wouldn't end would it? It was a beautifully shot movie but so damn slow.

12. SuperBeast

SuperBeast BANNED

Watched "Sicko" last night.... 5 of 5.....10 of 10....100 out of 100

It made me hate America and everyone in power running it.

I suggest everybody watches this movie.

13. KJ3

KJ3 Terminally Slack-Jawed

freaking horses.......

i hated that movie but was extremely startled

14. nastynate184

nastynate184 Fuck Michigan

Went and saw Semi-Pro last Friday I thought it was freaking hilarious like all the Will Ferrel sports movies and throughly enjoyed it

15. I'm watching superbad rite now

16. Crawl

Crawl Pro Bowler

Watched The Number 23, It was different seeing Carrey play a nut case ( he did it well).

It keeps you scratching your head and a great twist at the end. I really liked this one

17. Platoon 86

Platoon 86 Loony

I've seen that one a while back. It was odd seeing Carrey doing such a crazy role, but yes, I thought he did pretty good with it.

18. RonMexico7

RonMexico7 Pro Bowler

Finally saw Superbad. Freaking hilarious. McLovin! The part where the dude gets the "stain" on his pants, classic! I do feel like they played the cops out a little bit. I didn't thing the dark haired cop was funny at all.

19. SuperBeast

SuperBeast BANNED

that was my beef with it as well...the store scene was way overdone...the shooting scene, the hanging out in the car scene...all way over done....

20. nastynate184

nastynate184 Fuck Michigan

i agree i think that movie was the crap