The Official Philadelphia Eagles Thread

Discussion in 'Philadelphia Eagles' started by smeags, Aug 27, 2007.

1. burnout2oo7

burnout2oo7 I Am Dawk's Broken Heart

:dance04: :clap:
    This would be freaking awesome. G-cobb broke the Samuel story. Let's hope he's right again on this one!

Edit: Dawk, is this posted on his website or did he just say it on 610? Could you post a link if it's online somewhere.

2. DawkinsINT

DawkinsINT Tebow free since 9/5/2015.

I thought it was 86Ward who broke the Samuel story? :lol:

It was on his show, not website.

3. Greg Brosh

Greg Brosh Local Eagles Fan Fantasy Guru

you would think fitz would be a perfect fit.

good enough to play with mcnabb, yet young enough to still have some quality years when the team finally puts Kolb in.

4. burnout2oo7

:icon_cheesygrin: Oh, right. I forgot G-Cobb quoted 86Ward as his source.

I think he would be the perfect fit. He's young, but proven, so if you have to give up a first round pick for him, it's not that big of a deal.

5. DawkinsINT

Agreed. I would give up Lito and our first for Fitz in a second. It instantly would make this team a contender factoring in the hope that #5 and LJ come back healthy and strong next season.

6. eaglesrule4ever

eaglesrule4ever Pro Bowler

The eagles have the money its reported the eagles salary cap got adjust with the signings of samuels,and clemons can i put a link it says we are sitting at 31 million as of february 1st.

7. 86WARD

86WARD -

You would be correct! :icon_thumright: I have it in writing on GIF!

8. phiglesphan

phiglesphan BANNED

That's a step up from the Tea Leaves and color of his crap Gcobb's predictions usually come from.

PS. I will hate the Cards for years if I find out this rumor is true and they keep Fitz. As apposed to my incredible indifference to them right now.... they better think about that!!!

9. DawkinsINT

:icon_lol:

This waiting after the first two exciting days sucks.

10. burnout2oo7

It's torture. I'm praying for even the weakest rumor of Fitz to Philly.

At least we know that team is fielding offers and making a few of their own. We're not waiting for nothing this time, there's definitely something in the works.

11. DawkinsINT

No arguing about the front office's actions this time. Have you guys switched to the Eagles skin that Afjay made? I like it.

12. burnout2oo7

:buttrock:

Props to the front office and to afjay's new skin!

Finally we can see the football news the way it should be seen, in midnight green!

13. DawkinsINT

Other colors don't matter! :buttrock:

14. eaglesrule4ever

eaglesrule4ever Pro Bowler

15. 86WARD

86WARD -

Over a long term deal? That is plenty of room...

16. phiglesphan

phiglesphan BANNED

Sorry for Newb questiong but how can I get this Eagle's skin you speak of?

17. burnout2oo7

If you scroll all the way down to the bottom of the page, you'll see a drop-down menu on the left hand side. It should Say "Gridiron-Default" for you now. Just click on it and select Gridiron-Eagles. Amazingness follows.

If what Dawk said that G-Cobb said is true (:icon_mrgreen: ), then it isn't our cap space that is the obstacle now, it's convincing the cards to give him up.

18. Greg Brosh

someone who lives in Phoenix says the rumor circulating out there is:

Lito
    Justice
    1st and 2nd

for

Fitz

I'm not sure if the Cardinals would take Justice after his poor performance last year. The picks kind of irk me a bit too as I just don't see them giving up both. But how often do their picks actually see the field the same year as they were drafted?

19. burnout2oo7

I wouldn't mind giving up Justice, but if the Birds are only giving Donovan one more year before they move onto Kolb and presumably a sort of rebuilding mode, I don't know if they would want the third round to be the first time they're on the clock in this year's draft. Especially with how good this year's draft class looks. I hope the rumors true, but I also hope we knock the 2nd pick down to a 3rd or 4th rounder.

20. Greg Brosh

between this and listening to Eskin, I'm not holding out anymore hope that something will happen.

Andy Reid was on the phone for an hour with Randy Moss' agent today. They were pretty close to taking the plunge if it didn't work out with the Patriots. They had talked several times over the weekend.

Eskin is reporting that the Eagles actually offered more money on the same number of years, but Moss wanted to stay in New England.

eaglesrule4ever is going to jump off a bridge lol