The Official Philadelphia Eagles Thread

Discussion in 'Philadelphia Eagles' started by smeags, Aug 27, 2007.

1. Predict the score all you want but we'll have at least a FG

2. eaglesrule4ever

eaglesrule4ever Pro Bowler

Maybe a field goal but thats just pushing it though.

3. bullcrap, well get the ball , we wont even send our offense on the field, just have Josh Brown kick it in from 60 yards out.

4. eaglesrule4ever

Its a good idea just to send your kicker out i don't want trent cole to break your quarterback in half.

5. We'd just play Josh at QB and have him kick it to Torry Holt

6. eaglesrule4ever

your really hyped up on that guy aren't you hes a kicker,We got asante samuels i think you want asante samuels to throw it back to marc bulger when he picks it off. One other thing how do you know we play you in week 2.

7. burnout2oo7

burnout2oo7 I Am Dawk's Broken Heart

I'd wish he'd agree on a contract or get traded to us already. These back and forth rumors and the waiting are killing me.

8. Tim said he went on the site and thats when they play, i havent looked it up myself yet.im not sure if thats when they play but its irrelevant really, the outcome will be the same no matter when they play

9. eaglesrule4ever

Tims wrong its in no particular order its under philadelpha eagles site right.

10. He didnt go to the Philly site I know that, but either way.

11. eaglesrule4ever

Yea i see what your saying at least you can get your butt kicked by the eagles.

12. 86WARD

86WARD -

Beat Down...

13. DawkinsINT

DawkinsINT Tebow free since 9/5/2015.

Rumor has it that the Eagles will get these Compensation Picks:

4th round for Donte' Stallworth
    4th round for Michael Lewis
    6th round for Roderick Hood
    7th round Shawn Barber

I don't think it's official yet, but two 4ths isn't bad. It gives them more to play with.

14. burnout2oo7

We got a higher pick for Lewis than we did for Hood?:scratch:

15. DawkinsINT

DawkinsINT Tebow free since 9/5/2015.

It has to do with the money they are making, not performance. I think.

16. phiglesphan

phiglesphan BANNED

That would make a nice second day of the draft. I usually go to a draft party at my brother's but he is a Brown's fan and they have traded their draft away this year so I gotta find a new place to kick it

17. burnout2oo7

http://gcobb.com/content/view/1133/1/

If this is true, I like that we only offered a 2nd rounder. I wonder if they would accept a 1st and 4th round pick with Lito? With the two compensatory picks, we could do that without losing too much. I don't want to let this pipe dream go.

18. 86WARD

86WARD -

The Cardinals would be silly not to take a 1st, 4th and Sheppard for a WR that is holding them hostage right now.

I'm wondering if the Cardinals offered Fitzgerald more than what Moss was just paid...

19. Greg Brosh

Greg Brosh Local Eagles Fan Fantasy Guru

They would have to. I am sure he liked the deal they first offered, except for the guaranteed money.

Then Moss signed and he thought: ummm, i don't think so. you better up it.

the fact that they were willing to sign moss to more money than the pats at least shows they are really trying