Which Of Favre's NFL Records Is Most Impressive?

Discussion in 'Green Bay Packers' started by Saintsfan1972, Mar 5, 2008.

?

1. 3 MVP's

1 vote(s)
    6.3%
  2. 275 Consecutive Starts

11 vote(s)
    68.8%
  3. 442 TD Passes

1 vote(s)
    6.3%
  4. 5,377 Completions

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. 61,655 passing yards

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. 288 INT's Thrown

3 vote(s)
    18.8%
  1. Saintsfan1972

Saintsfan1972 BREESUS SAVES

2. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

The starting streak...hands down.

Peyton Manning will have a shot at the TD and yards record in about 4 or 5 years, but will he stay healthy? Sure...he has started every game as a pro, but at some point he'll get banged up like pretty much every QB.

3. Crowned

Crowned Doesn't give a shit.

The starting one for me too, but I'll wait for the poll, TJ so impatient :cry2:

...well I assume a poll is coming?? :dunno:

4. Interception record is pretty impressive in a way.

5. 86WARD

86WARD -

Starting Streak...the MVP one too...

6. burnout2oo7

burnout2oo7 I Am Dawk's Broken Heart

I'm agreeing with the starting streak. The other accomplishments are great as well (except for the interception one, obviously), but if you're great and you play for that long, you'll accumulate those numbers. I think most here would agree (other than the GB fans :icon_mrgreen: ) that he's not the greatest QB of all-time, something the stats seem to indicate.

While how long he played seemed to help out in a lot of those records (save the MVPs), it didn't in the starting streak. That was an uphill climb. For a guy to have as much white hair as he had and go out there every week is pretty amazing. It also brings up memories like the inspiring game he had after his father's death. That record will never be topped.

7. dolphindude13

dolphindude13 Jack Of All Trades

I like everyone else think the starting streak is amazing.....but I voted for the 442 TD's. The goal of your team on every drive is to score TD's and he did it more than anyone in history. If someone had to take that record from Marino I'm glad it was Favre.:icon_thumright:

8. ollysj

ollysj iKraut

For me it's the 3 time MVP, even if the others ain't less impressive (execpt the INT record)

9. DaBearsrule4ever

DaBearsrule4ever Hall Of Famer

The consecutive starts streak because at this day and age, it's hard to stay healthy in sports without getting injured that requires missing time.

10. n1gbpackfan

n1gbpackfan Title Town USA

Agreed... especially at QB.

11. DaBearsrule4ever

DaBearsrule4ever Hall Of Famer

Yup, and knowing that the QB is the main target on the football field too.