The Official Philadelphia Eagles Thread

Discussion in 'Philadelphia Eagles' started by smeags, Aug 27, 2007.

1. smeags

smeags militant geek

well that's a "top 4" list now that walker signed with oakland. :icon_cheesygrin:

2. Greg Brosh

Greg Brosh Local Eagles Fan Fantasy Guru

banner said the Lito+2nd rounder for Fitz wasn't true

A reported for the Arizona Republic said the two sides haven't talked in awhile.

He also said Fitz is a bit of a weirdo. He makes sure he is the first one in the locker room, first one to shower and the first one to leave after every game.

Now Roy Williams is the receiver being talked about.

3. smeags

smeags militant geek

talked about by banner ?

4. Greg Brosh

sorry, I meant to say reporter for the Arizona Republic. He was on Cuz and Steve today.

Reid is going to be on Eskin in a little bit

5. phiglesphan

phiglesphan BANNED

None of those facts even if 100 percent true make me want Fitz less. As for Walker's sigining let's just make Fitz my top 3 : )

6. DawkinsINT

DawkinsINT Tebow free since 9/5/2015.

And per usual, didn't say much. I can't say I blame him too much in the position he's currently in.

7. eaglesrule4ever

eaglesrule4ever Pro Bowler

Gcobb is a very reliable source to me anyways hes reporting the eagles are set on getting a reciever he said he was told by the same source that told him they would sign asante samuels check it out it really gives me hopes next year.................... http://gcobb.com/content/view/1138/1/

8. phiglesphan

phiglesphan BANNED

Really warms the soul. Thanks for the link

9. 86WARD

86WARD -

GCobb has a story on his website that claims Favre retired b/c the Packers couldn't sign Moss. He loses a lot of credibility with me there...that's just a ridiculous story...

How does he know that? I wouldn't believe that out of anyone's mouth but Favre's...

10. smeags

smeags militant geek

is that really that far fetched ? it makes sense that farve would've stayed for another year if the packers somehow signed moss. hell he campaigned for the guy last year. when it didn't happen he retired.

11. DawkinsINT

DawkinsINT Tebow free since 9/5/2015.

Gargano is reporting that Spikes just got cut.

12. smeags

smeags militant geek

what ? whoa.

does this mean we are about to take on another big contract maybe ?

13. Greg Brosh

i was wondering that. i know he had a cap number of $5 million. Cutting him saves $3 million I believe.

I wonder if they are going to use this money for something else? Why cut him now when they probably could have waited.

14. eaglesrule4ever

got to gcobb he tells us one of the reasone why we cut him you guys will be in for a treat believe that.

15. Trick or treat?

16. eaglesrule4ever

im not exactly sure how it will turn out we will just have to wait and see.

17. burnout2oo7

burnout2oo7 I Am Dawk's Broken Heart

That's a possibility, but it by no means confirms a deal with the Cardinals. Yes, if they were able to get Fitz they would cut Spikes for cap room, but if they were planning on making any move (extension, signing free agents, etc.) they would probably make this move.

Here's hoping, though.

18. eaglesrule4ever

Thats true burnout maybe they will try to give westbrook that deal he wants.

19. 86WARD

86WARD -

maybe they will trade westbrook for the hefty contract of shaun alexander...

:icon_lol:

20. smeags

smeags militant geek

i am truely hoping this is not just a money saving move.

make a run you mofo's !!!!