The Official Philadelphia Eagles Thread

Discussion in 'Philadelphia Eagles' started by smeags, Aug 27, 2007.

1. eaglesrule4ever

eaglesrule4ever Pro Bowler

smeagles said it greatly

2. phiglesphan

phiglesphan BANNED

:icon_eek: :icon_cheesygrin::icon_cheesygrin::icon_cheesygrin: Glad nobody bit

3. eaglesrule4ever

jaworiski said randy moss hasnt signed the contract no he looks like a idiot.

4. burnout2oo7

burnout2oo7 I Am Dawk's Broken Heart

There have been many reports refuting that statement. The contract is signed. I think Jaws comes out as the idiot in this one.

5. eaglesrule4ever

6. DawkinsINT

DawkinsINT Tebow free since 9/5/2015.

Did Jaws say that it wasn't signed, or that he's "heard" that it hasn't been signed? Big difference.

7. burnout2oo7

From what I've heard, Jaws broke the story, then G-Cobb followed it up with a story on his site, only to quickly remove it when it was refuted.

I could be wrong, though.

8. eaglesrule4ever

That sounds right to me burnout07

9. DawkinsINT

Ray Didinger said that Jaws was right to Jody Mac about Moss' contract hasn't been signed.

Others are saying that it has been filed with NFLPA. Nobody seems to be making noise about it outside of Philly, so I'm guessing Moss is signed.

10. burnout2oo7

Even if he isn't, he's not coming here. Maybe they're just working out a few kinks? I don't get the big fuss over it.

11. eaglesrule4ever

Probably is signed, eagles fans just want something to talk about!

12. DawkinsINT

I thought you lived in Philly? :icon_lol:

13. eaglesrule4ever

i live like a few miles away and havent heard nothing reall except for profootballtalk and gcobb

14. burnout2oo7

If you're insinuating I'm courageous and lucky to be alive and bullet-hole-less....you're right.:icon_mrgreen:

:violent03:

Touche, though. With Reid teasing us with these Lito offers and cap enlarging moves, people want to read into and go crazy over every little detail. Can't blame them, though. I also wish Reid would stop toying with us and just put the rod in his mouth already...err...pull the trigger on a deal.:icon_redface:

15. eaglesrule4ever

16. 86WARD

86WARD -

:icon_lol:

17. 86WARD

86WARD -

I'm really surprised the Eagles don't have a WR yet. I was sure they would move quick on one...

18. their slow as molasses, the stormin mormon cant carry the recieving corp himself

19. burnout2oo7

They have the luxury of being patient. If they really wanted to, they could wait til the draft, when cornerbacks that teams had their site on go off the board. They can only gain leverage in a deal by waiting, no matter how torturous it is to us.