The Official San Francisco 49ers Thread

Discussion in 'San Francisco 49ers' started by afjay, Aug 27, 2007.

1. 86WARD

86WARD -

:icon_lol: I bet there are a lot of people drinking up!!! Too Funny!!!

2. SuperBeast

SuperBeast BANNED

hmmm...either you're sick, tired or drunk.......either way, it looks like you might have finally woke up.....

I'm going to have a small celebration in hopes that your posts will remain just like this....

3. BarlOwens

BarlOwens Rubicon Runner

didn't we add Rossum as well? not that, that, is a huge signing..lol

4. 49erGenius

49erGenius Banned

The 49ers should get some more players. That's only going to make them go like 7 and 9. We're better off getting FAs then drafting alleged potential.

5. SuperBeast

SuperBeast BANNED

Isn't everybody alleged potential year in and year out? Veterans, perenial pro bowlers and rookies alike?

6. BarlOwens

BarlOwens Rubicon Runner

who was out there? were you expecting to get Moss? Stallworth is not that good, sorry to be the one to tell you that..he's VASTLY overpaid now...and Berrian is just as overpaid....fact is..you have to have a qb who can throw the damn ball...they bench/release Smith and they just might have that...

im fairly sure Jennings had the same type of potential..thats worked out great...good thing we cashed in on that move...

saaaarcassm...

7. SuperBeast

SuperBeast BANNED

My brother B.....please don't get involed with 49erPenis.....I'm telling you, straight up

eh heck it, you'll see.

8. BarlOwens

BarlOwens Rubicon Runner

I've seen it..and its nothing different then what we deal with everyday of our lives out in public....I went to a reno supermarket yesterday...49ersGenius is a genius, compared to the downtrodden trash I had to witness perusing the aisles and arguing with bank clerks....Holy crap man....

9. SuperBeast

SuperBeast BANNED

you always did have more patience than I.......

good luck bro.

10. 86WARD

86WARD -

LOOKIE WHAT I FOUND...

:NINERS:

:laughy32:

:icon_wink:

:TTW:

11. 49erGenius

49erGenius Banned

Pay no attention to SuperBeast as he's a .com 49er fan. What that means is everytime the 49ers lose and finish with a poor record, he basically has the stupid Gomer Pyle complexion on his face. :laughpound: The losing don't bother him.

I just feel we keep missing the target. We attracted a few players last year in FA, we finished with 5 and 11. We pegged Clements and Lewis as potential, and our team still finished 5 and 11. We only get like 5 decent players again, and probably just wound up with 7 and 9 because we didn't fix the defense or shore up our Oline. We're going to have a player from the Steelers as our return guy, our backup QB is someone not even heard of, but he's young/cheap, Issac Bruce could be the WR that ARnaz Battle will never be, and our LB is some cheap guy from the Vikings. We should've grabbed Javon Walker as a possible WR, or Stallworth, but we're too cheap to grab good caliber talent and prefer to go backwards in FA.

Just heard on the news that the 49er stadium in Santa Clara is up for voting this November. If the 49ers don't win this, we may have seen the last of them in San Francisco. That's why I was hoping we got some talent, but we just got a 7 and 9 season possibly. Of course to SuperBeast, he sees Superbowl and Nolan is a genius. Well, I don't know if he's into banking for his business, but I prefer seeing the money lent out to be used wisely and not foolishly on the investment. Translation: Nolan has to start winning games if he's to be our coach. This FA has left me once again disappointed, except for Issac Bruce. He's got to be better then drop the ball Jackson.

12. SuperBeast

SuperBeast BANNED

You have no idea how stupid you just made yourself look....

BarlOwens is my best friend in the real ( not that you know anything about friends) He knows every thought and feelings i have towards the 9ers. And just to let you know, you will never find two individuals together in the same place that are more vocal and demanding of our team.....

None of what you just said about me has a tiny crumb of truth to it....He is the last person you should try and tell how i am or how i feel.

dipcrap.

13. DoubleC

DoubleC i'm ready now...

Fortunately, everyone else knows how stupid he is. :redface:

14. BarlOwens

BarlOwens Rubicon Runner

LMAO...I don't know who was more adamant about Nolan being fired this offseason, you or me?....

15. SuperBeast

SuperBeast BANNED

I'm bigger than you...i win...

lmao!

good point...rep to you!

16. BarlOwens

BarlOwens Rubicon Runner

Newsflash..The niners are gone regardless of a winning season..if 20 years of winning doesn't get it done, 1 sure as heck won't....The city of San Francisco is to blame here..they don't want to support a franchise they mooched off for the last 25+ years...

I know for a fact Beast doesn't see us going to a superbowl anytime soon, or Nolan as any more genius than the 4th grade slander you've been tossing around in this thread...

17. 49erGenius

49erGenius Banned

I don't ask for a Superbowl out of the team. Look, when we had better coaching and good players, losing was not tolerated. Why was that? Because the team back then did not know what a loss was. We used to beat teams in the NFC East with no problem, a Bears team with no problem, Falcons/Saints, used to dominate them. Now today, the 49ers team has this 'we're used to losing attitude', as in when the 49ers play the Eagles, what makes you think everybody is not thinking same old crap and McNabb rapes us? Romo dominates us? Eli Manning shows he's a great QB? Brady dominating the team yet again? We never had that lack of confidence until John York came along, and then Mike Nolan came along. All I asked out of them is keep up the tradition of 49er football. I don't care about the Superbowl, I care that we beat some damn teams on our schedule. I'm not going to accept the fact we beat Rams/Cards/Bengals/Bucs because they were pathetic teams! The Bucs gave us that game! That's not beating a team if they gave you the freaking game! I rather have beaten the Panthers that always dominated us, or the Falcons, or the Saints, but we find ways to let them kick our butt. That's not the team I knew. I don't ask for 16 and 0, but I ask for better victories against dominating teams, not the chicken crap teams.

I know this team is gone from the city because of Newsom. Newsom would rather see to it that the gays get more rights then a football team. If Santa Clara votes this deal down because of people's NIMBY (not in my backyard), the fact they won't pay out of the pocket, or they don't want a losing team, we may have seen the last of the 49ers in the Bay Area. you think that bay area fans would have a priority like Green Bay, like Dallas, like Meadowlands, Denver, KC and actually sell the stadium out. But people use the easy 'my team is not doing great so why should I be there' attitude, which I think is wrong.

SuperBeast, I know plenty about friends. DallasArmour09 hasn't told me to go heck myself so that means he's still my friend, dipcrap. I wanted to be your friend, but you never welcomed me on this forum so why bother? And before you say it's because of my attitude, just read the detailed message of what I wanted from the team. I get that, I'm more then a happy fan. If Issac Bruce can catch 80 passes for over 1200 yards, that was a great deal. If we can fire NOlan if the team has problems winning, I'm more then happy.

18. SuperBeast

SuperBeast BANNED

He's a cowboy fan, he prolly likes the stupid crap you say about the niners. Still, give it time....I'm sure he'll come around.

Oh and i said friends, as in real people, as in the type you don't talk to with a keyboard...the kind that comes to your house for x-mas and sunday football, the kind that shows up to your sons b-day, the wifes b-day, the kind that you know who his family is and visa versa....The kind that laughs at you for beating the crap out your other best friend...the kind that is nearly 100lbs lighter than me and still try's to drink me under the table and forces me to go have another beer bong....

you know, friends.

You shouldn't, i don't hang out with pussies and crybabies.

19. BarlOwens

BarlOwens Rubicon Runner

The fans are not going to decide whether they stay..the voters of Santa Clara and San Francisco will decide....the revenue is there...nobody is skipping out on the city or the niners as far as the fans are concerned...

20. The Boss

The Boss Lifestyle......Flashy

Cheer up you miserable bastards!:icon_smile: