The Official Washington Redskins Thread

Discussion in 'Washington Redskins' started by HailttRedskins, Sep 4, 2007.

1. Crowned

Crowned Doesn't give a shit.

bump for the redskins fans that were looking for this :cool:

2. DallasArmor09

DallasArmor09 Well-Known

Skins 20-Seattle 13 :dance04:

3. truelife

truelife 6-0 is our goal

as much of a high washington is on i just don't see them making the trip across the u.s to seattle and coming away with a victory. seattle has some key players fairly rested and the always tough to handle 12man on their side..

4. HailttRedskins

HailttRedskins I Still Say Redskins

We were in the Vikings home during a playoff game spot, the noise didn't bother us to much, not saying that Seattle isn't loud because they sure the hell are, but I don't think the noise is going to bother us as much as everyone is making it out to be.

As far as the Seahawks, they've had one of the easiest schedules of 2007, I don't think we'll have a problem.

5. truelife

truelife 6-0 is our goal

can't argue with you that seattle has beaten anybody worthy this year that's for sure

6. Libid21

Libid21 Guest

It feels bad to lose a playoff game, but there's always next year. You guys should just be glad that you guys rallied for a fallen teammate to take yourselves to the wild card. I respect the Washington Redskins and its fans for staying strong in a moment where most would have fallen. It was tragic what happened to Sean Taylor, but in a way, all of you fans have gotten closer. Good luck in '08!

7. DallasArmor09

DallasArmor09 Well-Known

good season Waskington Redskins after all the injuries and the loss of a teammate. You showed great heart and aspiration going forward to reach the Tourney..Good Luck next season

8. skinsfan1

skinsfan1 BANNED

It was a crapty way to end a season, but we played strong. The hawks were a better team today.

9. SRW

SRW Ex-World's Worst Site Admin

Now time to gear up for the draft and the offseason. What are the Redskins biggest needs this offseason? I for one think they need to get a playmaker at WR who is dependable. Santana Moss hasn't been healthy and I think we all can agree on the fact that Antwaan Randle El isn't what he was hyped up to be when he signed. They also still need a pass rushing force at DE and of course there is that huge hole in the secondary after Sean Taylor's untimely death.

10. HailttRedskins

I just hope Gibbs stays, maybe not as coach, but somewhere high, he seems to know who to draft, he might not be the best coach like he use to be, but he still knows how to pick the players, that's for sure.

It was a bad game for us, don't really know what happened, I don't know if flying out there and them losing sleep hurt, or they just played bad, but it was ugly to watch, I thought we were going to make a come back but oh well.

Lost 15,000 on this game too lol, oh well.

11. smeags

smeags militant geek

well gibbs is gone, spagnoulo didn't want to leave and snyder is looking at fassel again.

the redskins need some stability. snyder has to leave the football part of the business to someone who knows the game. (personally i hope he never does but ..)

anyway, all things considered, it was a pretty good year. i still can't believe taylor is gone. as much as i hated him as a player on a division rival i really did love to watch him play. he was well on his way to being one of the game's best at safety, carrying the torch for the nfc east that dawkins will be handing over soon enough.

r.i.p.

12. Ridin Burgundy

Ridin Burgundy on the Magic Bandwagon

Brandon Lloyd is finally gone.

Worst. Trade. Ever.

13. HailttRedskins

I think we all can agree on that, however, he did have that nice catch against the Titans, cant deny that, but one catch doesn't make up for anything.

14. skinsfan1

skinsfan1 BANNED

I'm glad we kept rock. he's a solid return man.

15. Captain_Jack

Captain_Jack Starter

Decisions Decisions......

With this being my first proper yr of supporting skins, im still learning ma trade n crap, so dont have a go if i post a crap thread lol!!

With our free agency status.. Johnson seems to be out of the picture
    Now Hackett is having a meeting with us
    The redskins have been quiet during free agency, responses to this??

Is WR our biggest priority at the moment????
    Is Johnson coming to Washington going to be a good thing.....???

:icon_cheesygrin:

16. Weezy

Weezy Ice Cold

have fun Jack :icon_cheesygrin:

17. Ridin Burgundy

Nice to see another 'Skins fan from the UK.

I'm happy with the quiet free agency, its a little boring but its nice to see the other teams over paying for average players.
    I would like to see us adress 1 position before the draft because we have more needs than we do draft picks.

I would say DE is the biggest need but we do need a big reciever for our new west coast offense.

Which Johnson are you referring to? Bryant or Chad?

I would be happy picking up Bryant or even picking up both him and Hackett then we can use the draft to focus on the lines.

I do not want us to trade for Chad. Hes a great player and i'm sure he would help us out a lot but hes the wrong side of 30 and we would have to give up too mucg to get him.

18. red_askew

red_askew #1 Macho!

Everyone says Miami are the UK's favourite team, i seem to see a hell of a lot more 'Skins fans on forums. In the draft, with Chris Long looking to go in the first couple of picks and most likely Vernon Gholston going early. That would only really leave Merling and maybe Lawrence Jackson open in that position. I personnaly think you need a decent Offensive Lineman, as your O-Line is old and catches injuries quite often,you might look in the region of Jeff Otah or Chris Williams. The worst issue to bring up is a Safety who can make big plays, sadly like a Sean Taylor type-player, so maybe Kenny Phillips if you decide to look atthat place early or maybe then DaJuan Morgan in the 2nd round,a s he might not last any longer.
    Thoughts?

19. Ridin Burgundy

OL is another need but DE is a bigger need right now. We are set for starters on the OL for now but I think we will use one of our first 3 picks on a guard.

Safety is definitely not a big need. Landry will move to FS and is going to be a great player. Doughty is a decent prospect who will be good enough for now but they will probably bring someone else in to challenge him.
    Having 2 quality safetys was a luxury and they would have formed a great partnership but we don't NEED 2 elite safetys. What we need is a better DL to take some of the pressure off the DBs and free up Landry so he can go out and make some plays.

20. red_askew

red_askew #1 Macho!

Fair enough, Landry and Taylor would have been one of the, if not the most fearsome Secondary in a long time.