The "I Just Watched This Movie" Thread.

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by DawkinsINT, Jul 22, 2007.

1. Vyse314

Vyse314 Slayer of beasts!

just watched The Other Side of Heaven about some dude who went to tonga for a missionary thing.

i'm in love with anne hathaway. she made the movie even if she was in it for a total of like 8 minutes

2. Stillelman

Stillelman Mommy told me I'm special

The Shawshank Redemption for the 300th time. One day I might be able to not watch that movie if it is on.

Also, watched some Sponge Bob movie, and I hate to admit it I like Patrick and Gary. I can not stand to watch 90% of the crap my kid watches, but at least Sponge Bob is at least entertaining. I curse the child that got my daughter interested in Hannah Montana, and may your parents get lemon juice squirted in their eye.

3. eaglesrule4ever

eaglesrule4ever Pro Bowler

LOL i just ive been watching "HOT ROD" and i have to say its not as funny as i expected but it did share tis funny parts.

4. Superbad was funny as crap

5. DawkinsINT

DawkinsINT Tebow free since 9/5/2015.

Impossible. Great film.

6. eaglesrule4ever

eaglesrule4ever Pro Bowler

I seen that last night and i have to say it indeed is very funny.

7. Crawl

Crawl Pro Bowler

Just watched Southland Tales. It leaves you saying, WTF?? I missed the about 10 min in this 2hr24min movie. To be honest I wish I'd missed the whole thing.

8. Banyaaz

Banyaaz Video Drone

Thank god i used a free rental on that. Didn't expect anything great. I did watch Atonment tonight...it was really good.

9. ParanoidMike

ParanoidMike Doctor of Slackerism

just saw "No Country for Old Men." honestly, i don't know what to think of it... going to have to watch it again. not my favorite Coen brother movie, that's for sure.

the bad guy freaking rocks, though. what a cold, frightening sonofasnitch

10. burnout2oo7

burnout2oo7 I Am Dawk's Broken Heart

27 Dresses...FABULOUS!

11. KJ3

KJ3 Terminally Slack-Jawed

this is exactly how i felt about it. i don't know what to think of the movie but i'll probably see it again and again just to watch crazy mcbadguy run around everywhere with his deadbolt/head destroyer

i just watched caddyshack and the futurama movie. both funny. one classic.

and please....let will ferrell die. his time is over. it was funny for a while but i'm not going to go pay MONEY to anyone to watch bad impersonations of his own "anchorman" persona. i'll just watch anchorman. again.

12. Crawl

Crawl Pro Bowler

watched Jumper the other night. The movie kicked butt.
    I'm watching Barnyard with my 2 yr old at the moment. pretty good kiddie movie.

13. nastynate184

nastynate184 Fuck Michigan

watched across the universe last night and i enjoyed it. I really like how they incorporated all the beatles music into it

14. ketbuckfan

ketbuckfan Tressel owns Michigan

Invisible - Rate 5 on a scale of 1-10

15. trivial

trivial sarcastic redhead ;)

If you've got kids and you are being forced to take them to see some lame kid movie....Horton Hears a Who -the Dr Seuss remake with Jim Carrey- was a pleasant suprise. I got quite a few laughs out of it.

16. ketbuckfan

ketbuckfan Tressel owns Michigan

Another good kids movie was Spiderwick Chronicles. I was pleasantly surprised with that one. Definitely worth the money.

17. Ridin Burgundy

Ridin Burgundy on the Magic Bandwagon

Back to the future:icon_cool:

18. Crawl

Crawl Pro Bowler

Just watched The Eye, good movie

Jessica Alba is so hot!!

19. I saw Jumper last night, I wasnt pleased with it

20. Omen

Omen Speeling Be Champions Staff Member

spiderwick chronicles was preety cool i just watched starnder than ficiton and was amussed it was a good movie