The Official Philadelphia Eagles Thread

Discussion in 'Philadelphia Eagles' started by smeags, Aug 27, 2007.

1. smeags

smeags militant geek

really ? two storied franchies from two of the biggest football cities in the country, one team that has never won a lombardi and another that has never even had the chance to play for one, battling it out.

i think it would be electric. still, my dream super bowl match-up for the eagles is the steelers. (almost had the chance a couple of times). with the eagles winning of course. :icon_smile:

2. DawkinsINT

DawkinsINT Tebow free since 9/5/2015.

I wouldn't care who we played just as long as we hoisted a trophy afterwards.

3. smeags

smeags militant geek

true, too bad we didn't get to see that against the pats.

thanks andy. :icon_frown:

4. burnout2oo7

burnout2oo7 I Am Dawk's Broken Heart

5. 86WARD

86WARD -

Well...living in Philadelphia, while I like the Eagles, the fans would get out of hand...and the Browns...well, they're the Brownies...however, it would be an interesting match-up...

Eagles/Steelers this season in Philadelphia!

6. DawkinsINT

Are you going? I might go with the old man. He's a Steelers fan.

7. 86WARD

86WARD -

I'm not sure yet...I'd like to.

Your Pops must be so disappointed in you...:TTW:

8. smeags

smeags militant geek

i'll be there. always an interesting game when the steelers come to town. there's a rivalry but considering we're in different conferences it's a fun one.

9. eaglesrule4ever

eaglesrule4ever Pro Bowler

Nothing going down for the eagles anytime soon, Reid entered a pie eating contest Saturday and placed second place, if thats any kind of news.

10. burnout2oo7

That's pretty big news. John Runyan must have been in the contest, too.

11. eaglesrule4ever

eaglesrule4ever Pro Bowler

More than likely was because i don't know a man that could stay with andy reid i dont know any animals either,maybe an elephant, nah.

12. 86WARD

86WARD -

:laughy32:

13. Fish

Fish I'm glad I came!

WAH???

That's odd that you would make such a comment. After all- the defense is what kept them in all of the games that they won last year. And let's not forget, were even good in games that they lost. The Offense just couldn't put up any points. Plus- they practically shut down the Pats.

14. DawkinsINT

I think he was mostly talking about the lack of turnovers the defense created. Last in the league is pathetic. They really seemed to have addressed it with Samuel and Clemmons though.

15. burnout2oo7

Out of the 76 pages, you quoted the first post.:icon_lol:

16. DawkinsINT

Holy crap. I didn't even realize he was quoting a post from August of 07. :icon_lol:

17. 86WARD

86WARD -

:icon_lol:

18. Fish

Fish I'm glad I came!

Yea- how the hell did that happen? I messed up. :icon_redface:

19. DawkinsINT

:icon_lol:

20. burnout2oo7

Haha. No biggie. I do that kind of stuff a lot. If you click the link to this thread from the forum homepage (where there are no links that direct you to a specific or the "last page"), it takes you the first page. I see that post all the time and it almost always confuses me. :eagle: