The Official Denver Broncos Thread

Discussion in 'Denver Broncos' started by M1LEHIGH, Mar 8, 2008.

1. M1LEHIGH

M1LEHIGH Backup Clipboard Holder

I couldn't find a Broncos Thread so I figured I would start one up. What do you guys think of how our franchise is going and the moves we have made so far this off season???

What would you guys like to see come from this years draft?

Here is our 2008 Opponents:

2. Crowned

Crowned Doesn't give a shit.

Sweet more team threads!

3. 86WARD

86WARD -

You couldn't find a Bronco Thread b/c they're not relevant...

:icon_wink:

4. M1LEHIGH

Not relevant huh.... HaHa, well they probably are in your case.lol

5. wide right

wide right Grumpy Old Man

Please don't derail team threads. If you don't have anything to contribute to this thread don't post here. Create a thread in Smack Central if you'd like to talk crap. Thank you.

6. Browncos

Browncos Starter

yeah "we arnt relavent" is coming from a STEELERS fan of all people. I guess we wernt relavent in the regular season last year were we...?:icon_cheesygrin:

7. Crowned

You signed Manuel, I really don't like that for the Broncos from a outside point of view, M1LEHIGH is a good friend of mine and I know he didn't want this.

8. 5x49ers

5x49ers Starter

I like Brandon Marshall

9. M1LEHIGH

Yeah, he will be something special if he continues to work hard and stays out of trouble.

10. Ablaze

Ablaze wtf?

Yea me too. :icon_lol:

11. BroncoBJ

BroncoBJ JayCutler4MVP!!!

I was actually gonna start a thread because I didn't see one but I wasn't sure if I had missed it or anything.

But Yea I'm already stoked for this year. Sometimes I wish football was all year around.

btw: Heres a video I made of the Broncos 2007 season week by week:
    (its mainly a parody of the Vince Young video I made)

[ame="http://files.filefront.com/Jay+Cutler+2007+Videowmv/;9665832;/fileinfo.html"]Jay_Cutler_2007_Video.wmv - FileFront.com[/ame]
    Hope everyone enjoys it :)

12. Crowned

Saying the video currently unavailable, BJ.. I'll check back later

13. BroncoBJ

Yea I see that too. Its pissing me off.
    But when I go to the actual site it works so I think theres an embedding problem on this site or something?
    hmmm

Click here then:

http://hosted.filefront.com/JayCutler4MVP

And then go to the Jay Cutler video.
    I have 2 videos on that site since youtube deleted my Vince Young one and I didn't wanna get in trouble again.

14. Crowned

yea nice video, great quality.

15. M1LEHIGH

HAHA Great video man....nice work

16. 86WARD

86WARD -

It was a joke...hence the "wink?" :icon_wink:

no...b/c the steelers still made the playoffs. they were relevant in 2006...:icon_wink:

I'm just busting stones...

What's the deal with Elam...they got to sign that guy...he's like the Elway of kickers for Denver.

17. hugh

hugh bench warmer

I liked the Video. It brought alot of laughter to a slow day. :Loco:

My favorite part, was when the no name returner gave the game away in a 41-3 loss.

18. BroncoBJ

:lol: I know I added some humor in it. But its mainly showing that Jay Cutler is not the reason why we had a losing year just like the Vince video where he wasn't the reason why the Titans made the playoffs.

But in the Chargers game we were down 14-0 before we could even blink and then when we got into Chargers territory Marshall fumbled. Then a little bit later Martinez fumbled. Or something like that. Then later in the game when we were down by like 4 scores Jay finally threw an INT. But mainly in that Game Jay wasn't too horrible. We had no rhytem all over the place.

But the main point of the video was to show how we lost games and of course I added some humor to it. Its a unique way to make a video.

I hope to make one next year of our run to the Superbowl. :)

Glad everyone liked it though.

19. MonkeyCoR

MonkeyCoR Bleed Blue and Orange

Go bronco thread. This thread really does put all other team threads to shame.

20. Ablaze

Ablaze wtf?

Yeah, um, of course it does....

:icon_lol:

BJ! You need to fix up your avvy. It still has J Walk in there lol :pointlaugh: