Turners New Teammates Wary Of Playing With Sell-Out

Discussion in 'NFL Smack Central' started by hugh, Mar 18, 2008.

1. Ridin Burgundy

Ridin Burgundy on the Magic Bandwagon

lol

How do you manage to miss the 2 pages of posts already?

2. smeags

smeags militant geek

exactly.

3. Z06boy

Z06boy Starter

good one

I smelled the bullcrap after Norwood was quoted saying "when i'm a free agent and the team that drafted me doesn't want me, then i'm going to retire." durrrrrrrrrrr. haha. Nobody says that.

4. falcon_91

falcon_91 Pro Bowler

your an idiot

5. dolphindude13

dolphindude13 Jack Of All Trades

^^^ If you support Mike Vick then you're the idiot and pond scum to boot:icon_rolleyes:

6. falcon_91

falcon_91 Pro Bowler

idiots are sell outs now?

Im not defendig vick or anything but people seem to forget that NFL players often happen to be friends

7. nastynate184

nastynate184 Fuck Michigan

i knew this was fake from the start but just thought it was a lame and boring article

8. BoltzRule

BoltzRule Fans refugee

I can't believe people actually thought it was real, when has anyone ever bashed a player that was just signed because they opted for free agency, let alone more than one person.

I mean I knew it was satire the second I saw it was from brushback, but even if you don't know brushback all it takes is some common sense.

9. DoubleC

DoubleC i'm ready now...

That part was too big to be true. But not knowing brushback, I'd have fallen without reading the other posts.

10. smeags

smeags militant geek

says the falcon fan that still has crumpler & hall flashing in his sig pic that's titled-

"a NEW breed of falcons is coming."

:icon_rolleyes:

11. ncnvader

ncnvader Stewart and Williams

:laughy32: lmfao