The Worst NFL Franchise Of ALL-Time

Discussion in 'NFL General Discussion' started by 86WARD, Mar 25, 2008.

?

Worst NFL Franchise of All-Time

Poll closed Apr 24, 2008.
  1. Cardinals

56.0%
  2. Lions

8.0%
  3. Browns

12.0%
  4. Falcons

6.0%
  5. Bengals

4.0%
  6. Saints

14.0%
  1. 86WARD

86WARD -

Open for discussion:

2. Weezy

Weezy Ice Cold

hey its not the lions pre SB era we were the big kid on the block

there are other teams that have not won a SB or a NFL championship

3. P16

P16 posting while intoxicated

Honestly, ya its the Cardinals. But being as I'm a fan, I'll go with the Saints.

4. eaglesrule4ever

eaglesrule4ever Pro Bowler

I think it probably the Browns just because i don't like them.

5. Jammin Jaguar

Jammin Jaguar English Student.

The 2008 Miami Dolphins were woeful, luckily that was just one season. I think the Cardinals haven't been much special.

6. DoubleC

DoubleC i'm ready now...

Voted Browns. Even though historically, they were a big team before joining the NFL but still...

7. PurplePeopleEaters

PurplePeopleEaters moon over minnie!

over history it has to be the cardinals. they've done nothing!

8. PrimeTime #21

PrimeTime #21 Dats A TD on the TO

Cardinals... never produced anything even with Fitzgerald and Boldin

9. 86WARD

86WARD -

I voted Cardinals. They've won a Championship in 1925 as the Chicago Cardinals but it was controversial...

10. ncnvader

ncnvader Stewart and Williams

I said the Falcons, because i just don't like them.

11. nastynate184

nastynate184 Fuck Michigan

Cards without a doubt to me

12. RonMexico7

RonMexico7 Pro Bowler

I voted Saints because they've never really done jack crap, but after reading the comments, I realize the Cardinals have not done jack crap for a much longer period of time.

Falcons are not even close to being the worst franchise. We've been to a SB and had some great teams in the late '70s - early '80s.

13. smeags

smeags militant geek

cardinals. it's not even close.

14. DaBearsrule4ever

DaBearsrule4ever Hall Of Famer

For a franchise that looks like they are on their way up, I say the Cardinals. Just look at when they've done the last decade or two.

15. happ

happ PECAVI

I would vote for the Falcons just on the past 12 months, but at least we've been to a Super Bowl in my lifetime, which the Cardinals haven't even sniffed.

16. reubenco

reubenco Greenbelter

The Cardinals were good in Chicago

17. 86WARD

86WARD -

Steve Bartkowski!!! :icon_thumright:

18. Dougerrrr

Dougerrrr Laus Deo

Had to say the Cardinals because except for a few seasons in the mid 70's they've been awful for the most part. It's hard to even remember a good season. The Saints at least have shown some life as of late which makes them harder to vote for I guess.
    I would not include the Browns or Lions in this list because of their history. They were Great teams at one point. The Cards and Saints have never been Great. Bengals and Falcons have at least shown flashes of decency.

19. saintskickass

saintskickass Special Teamer

i voted the cards, because they have suck ever since i can remember. now the saints have sucked until the the late 80's. thats when things started to change.

20. 109crew

109crew Rookie

The Browns were the most dominant team in the NFL, I repeat NFL in the 1950's. Played in six straight NFL championship games. Then stayed a premier team through the 60's. And became once again a premier team in the AFC during the 80's. The Cardinals have no history of winning in any decade or city that they played. I agree that the Lions were one of the dominant teams back in the day as well.