Fantasy Junkies How About A 32 Team League

Discussion in 'Fantasy Football Advice' started by nlsmike, Apr 1, 2008.

1. nlsmike

nlsmike NLS Owner

NLS is putting together a 32 team league for fantasy football. Each team will be represented and it will flow just like the NFL season. If you are interested come talk with me.

2. Jammin Jaguar

Jammin Jaguar English Student.

Hmm good idea. I took a year off fantasy football last year and might look back into it this coming season. NFL.com and Yahoo (if theirs is still free) will do for me mind. :moe:

3. The Mullet

The Mullet Reptile Guru

I'm down, FYI

4. happ

happ PECAVI

I'd be interested. Send me a message with the details. ESPN allows keeper leagues and was free last year.

5. nlsmike

nlsmike NLS Owner

This one will not be a free league it will be a 20-40 buy in 10 going to web fees. We are working on it right now with all the details. All players must be a member at NLS to keep up with this before it starts.

We may also have a dynasty league starting up as well.

A long with that our players club leauges. cheap entry for some of these just to cover web costs.

6. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

I'm the fantasy God here at GIF (just look at my trophy case :icon_cheesygrin:). But $20 is all I can afford. I've been doing this for 12 years...only in free leagues. So if it's cheap, I'l gladly kick your asses.

7. 86WARD

86WARD -

I'd consider joining this...

8. nlsmike

nlsmike NLS Owner

smack talk is cheap if you are talking free leagues. Money is what brings out the big dogs if you ask me unless your playing in a very competitive league ones that have been installed for a long time running. So before you run your butt kicking mouth come play with some of us first then you can run your mouth when you win or you can say damn Mike's foot feels good in my mouth. :icon_cheesygrin: Just sayin

9. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

It doesn't have to be a pay league to be competitive.

Back when I started I was in High School, and had no job, so I could only play in free leagues.

Challenge accepted. I'll register to the site tonight when I get home.

10. nlsmike

nlsmike NLS Owner

sweet man we will play nice, lol. Also there are ways on the site to earn a free entry into this league.

11. The Mullet

The Mullet Reptile Guru

Let me know any ways to get free. Would love to play, and I'm very competitive, but I have a 7 month old, a stay at home wife, and am trying to start a business; so I can't really afford to go gambling on fantasy sports unfortunately.

12. nlsmike

nlsmike NLS Owner

if you sign up over there I can point you in the right direction but we plan on running a few things over the off season as well to get more free entrants.

13. nlsmike

nlsmike NLS Owner

We currently have 16 teams signed up if you are not on the list please get your info to me.

14. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

**Wants info**

15. nlsmike

nlsmike NLS Owner

sent you a pm tj

16. 86WARD

86WARD -

I'd love to get in, I just don't want to spread myself to thin where I can't keep up with them all...

17. nlsmike

nlsmike NLS Owner

BOOOOO bad excuse brother. You may never get a chance to get into a league like this though

18. burnout2oo7

burnout2oo7 I Am Dawk's Broken Heart

That'd be pretty awesome. Almost every offensive starter in the league would be drafted.

What kind of playoff format are you using? 12 teams?

19. mike oxlong

mike oxlong The Voice Of Reason

will there be a draft of individual players or do we get a whole team like I would draft the whole Eagles team?

20. 86WARD

86WARD -

good question...but let's ask it this way...drafting a QB, would you get the teams QB unit?