The "I Just Watched This Movie" Thread.

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by DawkinsINT, Jul 22, 2007.

1. DawkinsINT

DawkinsINT Tebow free since 9/5/2015.

Now I must also interject per usual how hot Gretchen Mol was in that movie. :icon_lol:

2. ParanoidMike

ParanoidMike Doctor of Slackerism

just finished "There Will Be Blood." i thought it was pretty good, though it's a hard one to recommend to people since i know it's one that a lot of people will end up not liking. there's not much of a plot or story, it's more of a character study. loved the way it was filmed.

i have to admit i liked it more than "No Country for Old Men..." but then again, there's a lot of movies from last year i liked better than "No Country"

3. DawkinsINT

I've heard nothing but good things about There Will Be Blood. I need to check it out.

4. ParanoidMike

it's a good one. you have to be patient with it, though. if you're a fan of previous PT Anderson films, then the chances of you liking it are better since you know his style and pacing

5. DawkinsINT

Yeah, I kind of know what to expect out of it. I won't be one of those people who flip out that the movie title misled them. :icon_lol:

6. RonMexico7

RonMexico7 Pro Bowler

^ Just saw this last night. It was pretty damn good but it was not what I expected. Daniel Day-Lewis was freakin' wicked in this movie.

7. Rips Vikes

Rips Vikes GO VIKES!!!

Daniel Day-Lewis is wicked in every movie he's in.

8. RonMexico7

RonMexico7 Pro Bowler

^ True, Last of the Mohicans is one of my all timers.

9. ParanoidMike

just finished "The Assassination of Jesse James by the Coward Robert Ford" today. it's long and slow, but overall i liked it. had a cool score to it and i liked the way it was shot. Casey Affleck gave a pretty strong performance in it. i can see how a lot of people wouldn't like it

10. RonMexico7

RonMexico7 Pro Bowler

Finally got to see History of Violence. Good movie as it kept me entertained throughout. I especially like when the boy beat the crap out of his bully. I think I actually yelled outloud while I watched it alone.

11. nastynate184

nastynate184 Fuck Michigan

watched there will be blood this afternoon it was a good movie i enjoyed it. holy rollers freak me out

12. DawkinsINT

I watched 52 Pick-Up this afternoon for the first time in years. It's not a great movie by any means, but it's a fun watch. Violence, funny characters, lots of nudity, and Kelly Preston's perfect tits.

13. Mike

Mike Want some Cheetos?

'blood sport'

14. 86WARD

86WARD -

Forrest Gump.

Blood Sport is a great movie...

15. ParanoidMike

finally got around to seeing "Zodiac." very well done. definitely has a "Silence of the Lambs" touch to it.

has anybody seen the "director's cut" version? i only saw the theatrical and was wondering which version is better

16. DawkinsINT

I loved Zodiac. I didn't watch the director's cut, so I can't comment on that.

17. Stillelman

Stillelman Mommy told me I'm special

"Gone Baby Gone" It was a lot better than I thought it would be. The ending kind of dragged a little, but overall was a pretty good film.

18. Crowned

Crowned Doesn't give a shit.

He wasn't lying... :icon_cheesygrin:

19. RonMexico7

RonMexico7 Pro Bowler

Saw Into the Wild. It was pretty good but the people in Alaska actually hate this guy. They say he basically committed suicide by going out there and not knowing what the hell was going on. It was an interesting story regardless.

20. Crawl

Crawl Pro Bowler

Watched Untraceable, I thought it was a really good movie. Diane Lane is like a fine wine getting better with age. Thats one older lady I'd like to bang.
    Also watched Walk Hard - The Dewey Cox Story. Didn't like it, not very funny and it seemed long.I don't know how long it actually was but it was a big waste of time imo.