Official Pittsburgh Steelers Thread

Discussion in 'Pittsburgh Steelers' started by The Bitter Truth, Aug 25, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dougerrrr

Dougerrrr Laus Deo

Seems to be a lot of talk and some action at rb in the off season. Think maybe Fast Willie's stock has fallen with Tomlin?

2. 86WARD

86WARD -

I don't think his stock has fallen, I just feel like they realize he can't be over-worked...

3. Dougerrrr

Dougerrrr Laus Deo

Not sure they'd be looking at a first round running back just to share time with Parker.

4. K Train

K Train Do You Honeycutt?

if they drafted stewart he would take willies job within seconds of the first practice

5. 86WARD

86WARD -

Doubt it.

If they draft Stewart it's going to be because he is the best player on the board at the time. It would be a waste to go out looking for a RB with the #1 pick when there are other spots that need attention.

6. K Train

i agree, hes not our biggest need at all, but if hes the best player available he will also be the best player in our backfield

7. 86WARD

86WARD -

Willie Parker HATER!

:icon_lol:

8. K Train

and i embrace it! lol

9. 86WARD

86WARD -

:icon_lol:

10. Crowned

Crowned Doesn't give a shit.

[MEDIA]http://youtube.com/watch?v=X9szXZTMm-8&feature=related[/MEDIA]

11. 86WARD

86WARD -

SEE - That is the Anthony Smith we know and love...What happened to that guy??:icon_thumright:

This video also comes up with that Housh it...

I love this one...

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Am7QJ0Zoto&feature=related"]YouTube - Steelers' James Harrison slams Browns Fan[/ame]

12. Crowned

Don't post the embed code, just post the url .. what you posted isn't working.

http://www.pittsburghlive.com/x/pittsburghtrib/sports/steelers/s_562311.html?source=rss&feed=9

13. 86WARD

86WARD -

It's corrected. Something happened when the posts merged together...

14. Crowned

15. 86WARD

86WARD -

If they play like last season, they'll be lucky to win 7 games with that schedule...

16. Crowned

Link

17. 86WARD

86WARD -

Brutal...I love the 1PM games...

18. Here We Go Steelers!!!

Yeah... that schedule is gonna be very very tough on the Steelers this upcoming season. I think with last years team and players.. the Steelers would be lucky to win 6 or 7 games. But I really believe that with some help on our Oline, we can really be a different team in '08

I SURE HOPE SO ANYWAY!!

19. Crowned

Nice a new Steelers fan :sign_welcome:

I'm already expecting the worse for this season honestly my expectations aren't too high and I'd be happy with a wildcard.

Link

20. 86WARD

86WARD -

I'd be happy with a Wild Card. I've said it a million times before. Last years play will get this team 6-7 wins if they're lucky against this years schedule!!

Welcome Wedo!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.