wedosesteelers2006 NFL Mock Draft

Discussion in 'NFL Draft Discussion' started by wedosesteelers2006, Apr 17, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. My First Mock Draft on This Site Looks Like This

1. Miami OT Jake Long Michigan
    2. Rams DT Glenn Dorsey LSU
    3. Falcons QB Matt Ryan Boston College
    4. Raiders DE Chris Long Virginia
    5. Chiefs DE/LB Vernon Gholston Ohio St.
    6. Jets RB Darren McFadden Arkansas
    7. Patriots DB Aghib Talib Kansas
    8. Ravens DB Dominique Rodgers-Cromartie Tennessee St.
    9. Bengals DT Sedrick Ellis USC
    10. Saints WR Devin Thoumas Michigan St.
    11. Bills DB Leodis McKelvin Troy
    12. Broncos WR Mario Manningham Michigan
    13. Panthers OT Ryan Clady Boise St.
    14. Bears OT Chris Williams Vanderbilt
    15. Lions OG Branden Albert Virginia
    16. Cardinals RB Reshard Mendenhall Illinois
    17. Vikings DE Derrick Harvey Florida
    18. Texans WR DeSean Jackson California
    19. Eagles WR Limas Sweed Texas
    20. Buccaneers OLB Keith Rivers USC
    21. Redskins DB Mike Jenkins South Fla.
    22. Cowboys RB Jonathan Stewart Oregon
    23. STEELERS OLB QUINTIN GROVES AUBURN
    24. Titans RB Felix Jones Arkansas
    25. Seahawks DE Phillip Merling Clemson
    26. Jaguars DT Kentwan Balmer UNC
    27. Chargers WR Malcolm Kelly Oklahoma
    28. Cowboys DE Calais Campbell Miami, Fla
    29. 49ers DB Antoine Cason Arizona
    30. Packers RB Chis Johnson East Carolina
    31. Patriots (Cheaters) Forfeited
    32. Giants FS Kenny Phillips Miami, Fla

2. eaglesrule4ever

eaglesrule4ever Pro Bowler

Devin thomas is to high, i also dont think the eagles will take a wideout in round one unless it is Devin thomas or Desean jackson. Im not a big limas sweed fan anymore i dont like the eagles pick, but the rest of the draft looks alright.

3. 86WARD

86WARD -

No offense...I don't like the Steelers pick of Groves at 23...

4. eaglesrule4ever

eaglesrule4ever Pro Bowler

yeah he spelled groves name wrong.

5. Crowned

Crowned Doesn't give a shit.

I don't wanna get Groves I'd rather fix the offensive line as much as possible , but nice mock!

6. ball in the baskett

ball in the baskett First Team All Pro

I would like to have sweed hes a good receiver.

7. epinesett

epinesett Special Teamer

I wanted the Rams to pick Glenn Dorsey until the injury, but I would rather Chris Long or Gholston, but I wouldn't be that upset if they pick Dorsey. Nice Mock, well I'm just happy you didn't predict Jake Long for us.

8. K Train

K Train Do You Honeycutt?

manningham? 12th?

lol

9. 86WARD

86WARD -

why wouldn't you want jake long?

10. brakos82

brakos82 30% more cats than last year!

Not a wide receiver... :wild: Who do you think we are, Detroit?

11. Thanks for your opinions

:icon_acool:
    Thanks for the comments... agreed or dissagreed

I really think that Mario Manningham has really moved up alot of boards with his performances at the combines. He really showed good hands and leaging ability not to mention pretty good speed for his size. Limas Sweed would be a great pickup for the Eagles. He is big and fast and very talented, and besides.. what else have the Eagles got at WR? Devin Thomas would be a great pickup as well for the Eagles if he lasts that long.. believe me.. your Eagles need reciever help.
    Groves is Gonna Be A Great passrusher for someone... why not it be for the STEELERS?

12. Saintsfan1972

Saintsfan1972 BREESUS SAVES

i'd love to hear your reasoning behind this

p.s. no way in hell does Keith Rivers fall to #20

13. packerboy

packerboy Bugger off

No way GB takes Chris Johnson. Not only is he a 2nd round talent, there's other areas that require more looking into.

14. Ok

:cryin09:
    First of all Saintsfan.. These are just my opinions. I am Not a paid writter. So, thing is... I can chose and put them where I think is right. OT Jeff Otah is not in the 1st round either.

FYI
    My reasoning behind the choice of Maningham at no.10 is like this. The guy has great size and speed and has jumped higher than most at his position. The guy could be better than Plaxico Burress at the pro level. He would be a nice compliment to your other nice young reciever... Colston or something like that. He needs help with your non existing offense last year. It wouldnt suprise me to see the Saints select a big TE in the 1st round either. Just my opinion, dont have a heart attack. I hope that I have ease your mind a little..
    :cowboy:

:cowboy: This guy is a nice back that is a great reciever and runner. And he is one of the fastest players in this upcoming draft

15. Saintsfan1972

Saintsfan1972 BREESUS SAVES

whoa dude!!!!....i wasn't attacking you. you are thinking outside the box (i like that) and i was just curious as to what led you to these picks.

but to address a couple of things.....

1. maningham would be a compliment to colston....but we look pretty good at the WR position and we still have last years pick (meachem) he is now healthy and alot of people are overlooking him, calling him a bust, etc....mark my word he is going to blow up this year....fantasy football steal of the year

2. "help with your non existing offense last year" are you serious dude....i almost put you on ignore for that statement and i have NEVER ignored anyone. i guess you didn't watch many saints games

3. i do agree we may select a TE (if we don't nab Shockey) but not in the first round

16. mike oxlong

mike oxlong The Voice Of Reason

broncos just signed 2 WR's Parker and D-jax, they are not going to take a WR

17. mouse

mouse Starter

DESPITE THEM GOING LB EARLY LAST YEAR, GROVE IS HIGH ON THEIR RADAR ALONG WITH GOSDER AND MAYO TOO.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.