The Official Philadelphia Eagles Thread

Discussion in 'Philadelphia Eagles' started by smeags, Aug 27, 2007.

1. Greg Brosh

Greg Brosh Local Eagles Fan Fantasy Guru

did you guys read that the Eagles brought in Dewayne Robertson for a visit and a physical?

he's a pretty good pass rushing d-lineman, but i am not sure how he fits with patterson and bunkley as the starters. but i like the Eagles' aggressive approach with their defense this year so far.

2. DawkinsINT

DawkinsINT Tebow free since 9/5/2015.

I just got done reading that. I haven't watched many Jets games recently, but I know he has been in talks with other teams as well. It would seem like a good move for depth, but I wonder how much he would command dollar wise to probably be a backup.

3. Greg Brosh

despite the turn down, it makes me feel good knowing the team needs someone else on the offense.

4. ball in the baskett

ball in the baskett First Team All Pro

Yea but all these teams are just being teases bengal,cardinals,lions.

5. burnout2oo7

burnout2oo7 I Am Dawk's Broken Heart

Teases they are. :icon_mrgreen:

I'd love to trade for one of these big name, young receivers, but it's not going to happen. I'd settle for a high second round pick for Lito, now.

6. eaglesrule4ever

eaglesrule4ever Pro Bowler

Rams have offered the 2nd round pick which is 33rd overall that is so close to a first round pick, but i rather have a big-named reciever than a draft pick that could be a bust!

7. smeags

smeags militant geek

deal. use the pick to grab devin thomas.

btw - i am kind of a fan of drafting thomas. :icon_cheesygrin:

8. eaglesrule4ever

I can Tell, he is a beast to be totally honest

9. DawkinsINT

Really? I'm surprised you haven't mentioned him before. :icon_lol:

10. smeags

smeags militant geek

dawk - i think i'm one step away from having a man-crush. :icon_redface:

11. Greg Brosh

The Eagles would have to trade back up from the 2nd round for Thomas. I doubt he makes it past the 20-25 mark.

12. eaglesrule4ever

Take him with the first round pick, grap a o-lineman or cornerback with the 33rd overall pick, im hoping reggie smith he is like a bigger faster version of sheldon brown, smith can play cornerback and safety just like sheldon except i think smith has better hands. Did i mention that Reggie smith can also return kicks. But there is a chance that he will be there when the eagles are on the clock at 49.

13. smeags

smeags militant geek

trade lito for chad johnson.

use 1st round pick for jenkins.

2nd round on safety.

14. ball in the baskett

ball in the baskett First Team All Pro

Litto wont be enough for chad the begals turned down 2 first rounders from the skins.

15. smeags

smeags militant geek

actually it was the #21 pick this year and a 3rd next year.

16. eaglesrule4ever

But it could of been upgraded to a first round pick, we should get over the chad johnson trades because it wont happen.

17. TheDuke

TheDuke Breast Man

Bravo!!

18. burnout2oo7

burnout2oo7 I Am Dawk's Broken Heart

I would have never expected that to come out of your mouth. :icon_mrgreen:

I agree, though. At least we'll get to sit back and watch as things fall apart over in Cincy. Every team who fails to trade a star WR to Philly will suffer in 2008. :icon_mrgreen:

19. eaglesrule4ever

Burnout why does that surprise you, ive been gone for a little while im pretty much a changed man!!!!!

20. DawkinsINT

I like the trade with the Panthers. I'm totally going to root against them next year so the 1st round pick becomes high value.