#cowboysUK Monkey Balls

Discussion in 'NFL General Discussion' started by smeags, Aug 29, 2007.

1. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

I think I'll use a TDJets comeback for this one:

Yeah, well, when your team gets close to five Super Bowl rings then you can talk!!!

:moe:

2. ball in the baskett

ball in the baskett First Team All Pro

But what have they done for you latley those superbowls were a long time ago. Dallas still hasent won a playoff game since the 90s which is pretty depressing if your a cowboy fan.

3. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

Yeah...that comeback was pretty lame...I'll let the kid have it all for himself from now on...

Ok, how about this...we'll have a kick-ass stadium next year!!!

4. Ridin Burgundy

Ridin Burgundy on the Magic Bandwagon

Will that make you feel better when they are losing, or when Romo is choking..again:icon_cheesygrin:

5. ravenfan52

ravenfan52 Perennial All Pro

Tony Romo scores more on Jessica Simpson than he does on the Redskins. T.O. is a baby with the iq of ratcrap. He should die in Donovan McNabb's oven, pay a quick visit to heaven where Sean Taylor can beat the crap out of him, and then fall to the bottomless pitts of hell. And to the title of this thread, Amen.

6. ball in the baskett

ball in the baskett First Team All Pro

lol good one repped

7. smeags

smeags militant geek

ok, that's twice i've seen the "he should die in donovan's oven" line.

8. bigsexyy81

bigsexyy81 Muffin Top

Dallas sucks big hairy monkey nads.

9. hermhater

hermhater Guest

What he said.

10. burnout2oo7

burnout2oo7 I Am Dawk's Broken Heart

Dallas Sucks, TO Swallows!! :buttrock:

11. hermhater

hermhater Guest

While I think TO is a piece of crap, I think that Terrell Owens is an amazing athlete that gets ready for his TD dances way too early (about 30-40 yards usually) by thinking about what he's gonna do and not catching the ball.

An athlete of that caliber should be able to focus on the ball enough to grab it 95% of the time.

And ur right Dallas sucks Old Balls...

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y4AcgjQmpsU[/media]

12. epinesett

epinesett Special Teamer

Great post because the Cowgirls are garbage.

13. Omen

Omen Speeling Be Champions Staff Member

haters

14. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

Yeah, but he was soooo wrong...hence: YOU FAIL :icon_cheesygrin:

15. Ridin Burgundy

Yup I wish we hadn't won a playoff game in over a decade too :icon_thumright:

16. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

He said the Cowboys wouldn't win the division, and that the Eagles would sweep us. HE WAS WRONG!!!!

kthxbye

17. Ridin Burgundy

I was referring to Omens post

k?

xxx

18. ragman

ragman Pro Bowler Fantasy Guru

The closest that the Beagles are going to get to a Super Bowl is watching it on a big screen TV at a Hooters while eating Buffalo wings and drinking beer. They have a QB and a RB who can't stay healthy for a single season and no deep threat WR.

And if you look up the word knucklehead in the dictionary, you'll see a picture of rookie WR/KR DeSean Jackson next to the word.

19. smeags

smeags militant geek

BJ - that was simply a blanket statement to start the thread. the point of the thread still stands though. dallas does suck monkey balls. the monkey pubes you dallas fans try to pass off as goatees are living proof of this.

now while you are correct that you did win the division and we didn't sweep the pukes - your team did have to settle for a split with us and once again showed you can't win in the playoffs.

man, you know you've hit rock bottom when someone using "ragman" as a username is ripping on your team. :icon_rolleyes:

20. Inclulbus

Inclulbus WE ARE! .. Marshall!

Yeah I hate driving through the city too, especially during rush hour, it's like 2mph.... it sucks. So I agree, Dalllas does suck monkey balls.