Manning Or Brady?

Discussion in 'New England Patriots' started by ravenfan52, Apr 28, 2008.

1. ravenfan52

ravenfan52 Perennial All Pro

I have to ask. If an administrator could help me get a poll up with the options Manning, Brady, they're equal, too soon to tell, and I can't decide.

And no, I do not mean Eli.

2. Crowned

Crowned Doesn't give a shit.

we actually had this thread with a poll not to long ago.

3. Ridin Burgundy

Ridin Burgundy on the Magic Bandwagon

4. ball in the baskett

ball in the baskett First Team All Pro

Manning imo but that could be cause i really hate brady lol. Peyton Manning dident have to use a camera to get his superbowl ring.

5. ravenfan52

I thought you would, but it didn't list it in the threads related to this one.

That wasn't Brady's call. He might not have even known about it.

6. ball in the baskett

ball in the baskett First Team All Pro

I really doubt he dident know anything. I lost alot of respect for the pats after the tapes came out not that i had much respect for them anyway lol.

7. burnout2oo7

burnout2oo7 I Am Dawk's Broken Heart

Now that they both have their rings, I'd take either one for the longterm. No big difference between the, in my eyes. If I had to pick one for a big game, though, I'd take Brady.

Judging by the icon for the thread, I guess you would disagree. :icon_lol:

8. FSUViking

FSUViking BANNED

Every forum anywhere on the Internet has this poll every two weeks.

9. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

Please, God!! Not again!!!

10. dolphindude13

dolphindude13 Jack Of All Trades

I'll take Peyton Brady. :cope:

11. DawkinsINT

DawkinsINT Tebow free since 9/5/2015.

He's not nearly as good as Tom Manning.

12. 86WARD

86WARD -

Peyton. Not even close.

13. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

As sick as I am of this conversation, I'd still pick Peyton...and I did even before everyone was calling him a choker...

14. dpn

dpn 18to44

If all goes well, Peyton is on pace to have nearly every quarterback record in the next 5-6 years,. He has the ring now so that puts his stock up even higher. Brady holds the single season TD record that he got playing in an easy division and, some say, by running up the score. But I'll give him that one. I do admire Brady's cool attitude in pressure situations.That still leaves Manning way ahead. He may need to win 2 or more Super Bowls for everyone to believe he is better. As a Colt fan, I sure hope he does! :) Given the choice between the two, I still would pick Manning.

15. FSUViking

FSUViking BANNED

Irregardless of how people rank them, they are still 1 and 1a, and then there's everyone else. Way back there.

16. spent

spent TSZ Groupie

manning for me

wait this is for athletic ability right?

brady for one night stand if not ;)

17. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

Come on, you know that giant head of Peyton's is just as appealing :lol:

18. spent

spent TSZ Groupie

:icon_eek:

19. ravenfan52

I don't really know. I like Manning more, but Brady might be a bit better. Nobody will know for sure until they both retire, maybe not even then. I put the Colts icon, but I the topic thingy was Patriots.

Brady Thomas
    or
    Manin Payton

20. The Red

The Red GO BLUE!!!

A tape came out or am I missing something? The only thing the Pats have been busted for is filming a part of the first quarter of the Jets game. The walk-thru practice of the Rams have never been provin and was even said they didn't have a walk thru and these other alleged tapes that are suppose to exist according to some dumb heck that has yet to turn them over. Again, I bet many teams try bending the rules when it comes to taping it's just the Pats got caught. With that being said, I would take Brady. More of an athlete, cooler under pressure etc etc.... Not taking anything away from Manning who is a heckin awesome QB also, but the main reason I'd take Brady is he played at MICHIGAN!!!!!!:icon_cheesygrin: