BREAKING NEWS: Marvin Harrison Involved In A Shooting

Discussion in 'Indianapolis Colts' started by FSUViking, May 2, 2008.

1. Platoon 86

Platoon 86 Loony

Heh, wow...

2. ollysj

ollysj iKraut

I guess it's time for him, to say goodbye to the NFL

3. SuperBeast

SuperBeast BANNED

Wasn't there 5 rounds shot out of his gun? if so that eliminates the possibility of any accidental shooting.

His gun, His property, him leaving the scene.......he will face charges, trust that.

and to put any rumors to rest. He didn't shoot him in honor of Sean Taylor.

4. Crunkbuc4d1

Crunkbuc4d1 Sweets' Man Slave

this sort od case s thrown on the back burner everyday. If Harrison's name wasn't associated with it, it wouldn't make the 6 o'clock news.

5. FSUViking

FSUViking BANNED

So you've already got him tried, convicted, and found guilty then? :icon_rolleyes:

6. 86WARD

86WARD -

SLOW THE ROLL PEOPLE!

7. nastynate184

nastynate184 Fuck Michigan

dude did not die so it is very easy to see why this is not top priority it will probably take months to sort this crap out

8. Sweets

Sweets All-Pro

Ok 86, please don't be the overused line guy...

In this league you don't have to be tried, and convicted to be out of football don't you people ever read anything?

9. SeanTaylor21

SeanTaylor21 TheKingofKind

Wow, Marvin Harrison, what's wrong with the world.

10. mike oxlong

mike oxlong The Voice Of Reason

in pennsyvania, if a gun that you own is used in a crime, then you will face charges

11. FSUViking

FSUViking BANNED

Yeah. People are trying to paint Harrison as some choir boy. He's no Pacman, but he's not St. Peter either. Peter King has an interesting take on it in his MMQB:

1. I think -- and I don't have inside knowledge of the case, just a gut feeling -- Marvin Harrison is in more trouble than his agent, or even he, thinks. He's one of those guys who almost demands privacy, so no one in our business really knows him. And few in his business, either. As one Colt source told me the other day, Indy players know Harrison better than the fans do, but not much better.

He's a guy, acquaintances say, who has never left his Philadelphia home behind, who spends 48 hours a week (Sunday night through Tuesday night) at home almost every time the Colts win and Tony Dungy gives players Monday off. He's a guy who guards everything about himself mysteriously. Very curious case.

^^ Basically, fans are acting shocked over a guy they don't even know. We see him be a good sport on the field and don't hear him shooting up strip clubs, and we all assume he's a model citizen when in truth we have no idea.

12. Omen

Omen Speeling Be Champions Staff Member

suspension for him is i see in the future

13. Saintsfan1972

Saintsfan1972 BREESUS SAVES

Fabrique Nationale 5.7 firearm able to pierce 48 layers of Kevlar at 50 meters

[​IMG]

14. FSUViking

FSUViking BANNED

Hopefully Marvin didn't pull the trigger himself, but it still classifies Harrison as a complete moron if nothing else. Putting a custom-made Belgian .50 cal capable of punching through multiple layers of kevlar, in a spot where someone can get their hands on it. In a freaking BAR, no less? That's Emmitt Smith dumb, right there.

15. 86WARD

86WARD -

The police are saying that they haven't found that he was involved with the actual shooting and obviously no charges have been filed...yet...

Wow, that line really gets your blood boiling...

:icon_lol:

16. The Mullet

The Mullet Reptile Guru

Thank you master Yoda.

17. Crowned

Crowned Doesn't give a shit.

Yea he'll be suspended, but thats the least of his worries.

18. dolphindude13

dolphindude13 Jack Of All Trades

It's going to get a lot worse before this is over. Suspension definitely, jail maybe. :eek:hboy:

19. burnout2oo7

burnout2oo7 I Am Dawk's Broken Heart

As if Philly isn't bad enough without guest, celebrity-shootings.

20. P16

P16 posting while intoxicated

god **mn, what a dumbbutt.