BREAKING NEWS: Marvin Harrison Involved In A Shooting

Discussion in 'Indianapolis Colts' started by FSUViking, May 2, 2008.

1. Inclulbus

Inclulbus WE ARE! .. Marshall!

I dont think he will be suspended, nor jailed. Could be someone who knows him, stole his shells.. and used them, trying to set him up. Just hard for me to believe he did anything, Who knows though... I was wrong with the whole Benoit situation.

2. 86WARD

86WARD -

I don't know. It doesn't look like he was the one that pulled the trigger, so he's got that going for him...which is nice. But his gun and his shells (which makes sense with what type of gun it was) doesn't bode well for him "not" being "involved."

3. Sportsguy

Sportsguy AKA-Sportsguy9695

yea he will definitely be suspended. but I dont think any jail time. He will just pay and get out. he has enough money

4. nastynate184

nastynate184 Fuck Michigan

he just beat the dude's butt then told one of his boys to shoot him as he left

5. DoubleC

DoubleC i'm ready now...

That was... pretty unexpected.
    I wonder how the league is going to react. :popcorn:

6. Sportsguy

Sportsguy AKA-Sportsguy9695

lol hahaha thats DIRTY

7. 86WARD

86WARD -

Could be possible...

8. Omen

Omen Speeling Be Champions Staff Member

ne thonk suspension is gonna happen look at tank jonshon he owned a bunch of guns didnt fire any of them or were any of them found at a scene of a crime then his bodyguard get killed

9. Omen

Omen Speeling Be Champions Staff Member

master omen please

thats dumber than emmitt, emmitt never was involved in anythng stupid he just cant talk and think anf the same time

10. smeags

smeags militant geek

even if he isn't a suspect his gun was used in a crime.

11. FSUViking

FSUViking BANNED

He and the gun were both in his bar at the same time. Did he just leave it on the counter when he went to take a leak and someone grabbed it and started shooting?

And, the crap just keeps getting more freaking bizarre..........

WILD CLAIMS IN HARRISON CASE
    Posted by Mike Florio on May 6, 2008, 7:01 a.m.

We were alerted last night to some eye-popping claims regarding the Marvin Harrison case made by Philly sports anchor Keith Russell during a Monday afternoon radio spot in Miami. And so we tracked down the audio, and we have given it a listen.

Appearing with Jason Jackson on WQAM, Russell said that his sources tell him that the guy who was allegedly shot in the hand after leaving Harrisons bar last Tuesday had come to the establishment to carry out a gangland-style hit.

A hit on Harrison.

Seriously.

Russell said during the segment that the issue relates to Harrisons father, who is (per Russell) incarcerated, and that the supposed hit was in retaliation for something Harrisons father supposedly had done.

Media sources in Philadelphia tell us that the contention, which Russell apparently hasnt made on the air in his home market, is simply not true.

Russell also said that there are people who are willing to do whatever is necessary to keep Harrison from facing charges.

12. DawkinsINT

DawkinsINT Tebow free since 9/5/2015.

Why would Russell make those claims to a Miami station but not on his own program? Odd.

13. smeags

smeags militant geek

regardless of whether he was the trigger man or not, under the new gun laws that mayor nutter passed harrison will face charges.

14. MediaGuy

MediaGuy Ball So Hard University

Crap should hit the fan today. The killing of a police officer by a bank robber has put this case on the back burner. Should be very, very interesting.:icon_cool:

15. skinsfan1

skinsfan1 BANNED

Sad about the officer. Harrison will get his day in court.