Official Pittsburgh Steelers Thread

Discussion in 'Pittsburgh Steelers' started by The Bitter Truth, Aug 25, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 86WARD

86WARD -

I'm going to the game in Philadelphia...potentially a bachelor party game...and possibly the game in Washington.

2. Susielr

Susielr Go Steelers

I was going to go to Washington but the guy I get my tix from said that is probably going to be the most expensive ticket out of all the Steelers away games this year. Plus he thinks he can get me better seats in Jax.

3. Crowned

Crowned Doesn't give a shit.

Thats going to be a great game to go to, have fun!

4. Susielr

Susielr Go Steelers

Thanks I will..I am going to own Jacksonville for the weekend...lol.

5. Crowned

Link

I can't wait to see this 2 back system, As I said before it will make both Willie and Mendenhall alot more effective. Defenses beware!

6. Susielr

Susielr Go Steelers

I agree...can't wait to see this in action.

7. 86WARD

86WARD -

I'm excited for this as well.

Susie, that Jacksonville game is a better game to go to in my opinion. That will be a good time!! Welcome to the site by the way!!

8. Susielr

Susielr Go Steelers

Thanks for the welcome. I am not disappointed about going to Jax. You guys will have to look for me at the game in the crowd..:icon_cheesygrin:

9. 86WARD

86WARD -

I'm sure you will be amongst many Steelers-Faithfull! I hear they have a great following down there.

10. Susielr

Susielr Go Steelers

That is what I have been told but you know how it is....Steeler fans are everywhere!!!

11. Crowned

Yea I don't think they Jaguars fans will be as mean as the Steelers fans.. We throw food at the other teams fans in the parking lots.

12. Susielr

Susielr Go Steelers

I never saw that happen at any Steeler game I have been to.

13. Crowned

You missed it, Ask Inclulbus (a member here) he went to the Jaguars @ Steelers game in 05, and got food thrown at him in the parking lot before the game.

14. 86WARD

86WARD -

Is he sure that wasn't in Philadelphia?

15. Crowned

Yea...

16. seahawks37tds

seahawks37tds seahawks37tds

seahawks ftw!!!!!!!!!!!!

17. 86WARD

86WARD -

Fixed it for you. Nice post. :trophy:

18. Crowned

for what win?

19. Susielr

Susielr Go Steelers

I could see that happening in Philly...lol. Anyway..I don't know if this has been posted somewhere already or not but I just saw this morning that the NFL is now investigating the game between the Steelers and Pats back in 2002 (I think) for spygating by the Pats. It was a championship game I believe.

20. Crowned

Yea, it was the championship game but Dan Rooney said that it was our fault we lost not the patriots.. Very classy move by the Steelers owner.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.