New VIP Forum: Crossfire

Discussion in 'Site News' started by SRW, May 16, 2008.

1. BarlOwens

BarlOwens Rubicon Runner

Better go ahead and revoke my VIP status....Religion is brainwashing trash and most people are freaking morons when it comes to politics...If your either a republican or a democrat your a tool who needs to open their eyes and figure out that all parties are built to use us for their personal gains...

enough said...

2. DawkinsINT

DawkinsINT Tebow free since 9/5/2015.

You could also just choose to not post in or read the Crossfire section.

3. BarlOwens

BarlOwens Rubicon Runner

I could...but the temptation to go call someone a freaking clown or idiot based on their one sided blind views of the world would get the better of me eventually..

4. Mike

Mike Want some Cheetos?

i really like this addition

5. Sweets

Sweets All-Pro

Then I suggest you stay out of there :sarcasm1:

6. SRW

SRW Ex-World's Worst Site Admin

Don't know what to tell ya. I am sure you are capable of having a serious debate without degenerating to a name-calling troll. All that will accomplish is people forgetting what your point was to begin with, loss of any credibility with any comments in the future and possibly a yellow card.

7. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

:blowingsmoke:

8. Sweets

Sweets All-Pro

It's puff puff pbutt...lol

9. hermhater

hermhater Guest

Seriously, pass it over TJ!

10. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

It's regular tobacco, guys :lol:

:blowingsmoke:

11. Sweets

Sweets All-Pro

Ok..lets all stop the whoring...thanx

12. TDJets72027

TDJets72027 Rex Ryan baby

Why does the name remind me of that board game? lol

13. BarlOwens

BarlOwens Rubicon Runner

you and I have very different interpretations of a "troll"....Political stubborness infuriate me...So no...Im fairly sure I will flame the heck outta people who are too blind to see crap right in front of their eyes..the most common response "conspiracy theory"...sure as heck as I was born to point the douchebags out...

So yeah...I pointed this out so we can get this taken care of ahead of time..anyway to just lock me out of just that particular forum?

14. hermhater

hermhater Guest

I can smell post whoring from a mile away...

I am twice as cynical as you buddy, and I can control myself...

Perhaps you could read something that is said by a member in Crossfire and then attack them in the Fight Club?

You don't think I haven't wanted to cyber-freaking-punch a few folks on the internet???

15. dolphindude13

dolphindude13 Jack Of All Trades

So this is the place I can declare that George Bush is the best president in history?:fool:

16. hermhater

hermhater Guest

No, you hecked up just like I did and put this in the wrong thread.

If you want to have a discussion about someone, something, or somewhere you make a new thread in this forum.

This thread is exclusively for the discussion of the idea of the new forum that this thread is in.

Unfortunately it is being buried and no one is reading anything else in the ONLY OTHER THREAD IN THIS FORUM that is actually discussing something!!!!

17. Ridin Burgundy

Ridin Burgundy on the Magic Bandwagon

But at the end of the day they can believe whatever the heck they want so why is what you think any better?

Its just an opinion so I don't see why would would have to point out where they are wrong.

18. Dougerrrr

Dougerrrr Laus Deo

Lol....oh well. I liked the idea.

19. BarlOwens

BarlOwens Rubicon Runner

because its based on fact, not opinion :icon_rolleyes: It amazes me how many people feel they have the full story (enough to believe their opinion counts which is laughable) on things because they caught a new story from a big news company like Fox News or CNN both of which have their hands deep in political pockets....

this is the exact response I feel an extreme desire to flame people for..

20. hermhater

hermhater Guest

I think I might like this guy...

Good explanation of why some peoples opinion don't mean crap.

This world would be a better place if we labeled stupid motherheckers with some kind of badge or tattoo so that everyone knew to just ignore them.