The Official Philadelphia Eagles Thread

Discussion in 'Philadelphia Eagles' started by smeags, Aug 27, 2007.

1. burnout2oo7

burnout2oo7 I Am Dawk's Broken Heart

Depends on whether the Eagles have time to write a script for him.

2. 86WARD

86WARD -

Repped!! :laughy32:

3. smeags

smeags militant geek

nice.

4. bigsexyy81

bigsexyy81 Muffin Top

5. smeags

smeags militant geek

6. DawkinsINT

DawkinsINT Tebow free since 9/5/2015.

Why did I click those links? :icon_sad:

7. burnout2oo7

I keep trying to erase the memory of that NFCCG out of my head. What a disaster.

8. bigsexyy81

bigsexyy81 Muffin Top

Sorry guys. That wasn't cool.

Well, about the upcoming season... I think we have a lot of young players that are going to be big contributors. I don't think this is a Super Bowl-type of team right now, but one that should be much more of a force than it was last year. We have a LOT of changes happening which raise some question marks (YOUNG, INEXPERIENCED squad at linebacker makes me uneasy. I know they are all good players but a too much change in one offseason for my blood).

If Donovan is out for more than two games this year I'm going to lose my mind.

9. burnout2oo7

I agree. I'm very excited about the potential of Bradley and Gaither, but I'm more scared than excited about trotting 3 young guys out there to start at LB. On the bright side, it will be a faster group than we've had in the recent past.

10. WarEagle

WarEagle Team Veteran

The Eagles have a promising young roster.

11. 86WARD

86WARD -

I think at this point it is a given that McNabb will be out a few games each season. You just have to hope Kolb can step in and be the back up they want him to be, but I think the Eagles will be fine. I'm thinking they finish second in the division behind Dallas this season.

12. burnout2oo7

Ugh, Dallas sucks. I agree that you do have to count on him going down for at least a couple games in the season. Hopefully Kolb will make more strides in the preseason and show he is ready to fill in if needed.

13. DawkinsINT

And hopefully Andy has made strides to realize that his backup QBs should hand the ball off.

14. burnout2oo7

Amen to that. Although you wonder if he has with the team stating that Westy will be used less this upcoming year.

15. 86WARD

86WARD -

What's Feeley's story?

16. burnout2oo7

He's the number 3. Don't know if there is much of a story. Not sure if he's on the trading block, but I don't think he'll bring in the value that would make it worth trading him.

17. DawkinsINT

Damn Parcells taking over in Miami. :icon_evil:

18. 86WARD

86WARD -

That's what I thought...

19. burnout2oo7

:icon_lol:

We could have used another 2nd round pick for him.

20. bigsexyy81

bigsexyy81 Muffin Top

It's sad that this is considered by most as a 'given'. That's a big problem.

Meh, I'm all for it if Booker and Buck can provide some quality running behind him. Possible three headed monster again? Doubt it, Westy will get 1,000 yards. But I'd love for him to be very fresh down the stretch.

He's far too valuable to the Eagles. Unless Kolb makes serious strides, Feeley will be the #2 for the season.

:icon_cheesygrin: