Official Pittsburgh Steelers Thread

Discussion in 'Pittsburgh Steelers' started by The Bitter Truth, Aug 25, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Crowned

Crowned Doesn't give a shit.

Schedule is brutal but it is almost the same for the rest of our division except for a few key tough games, as long as we beat win the division games, then the browns/ravens/bengals will lose alot of the same games we lose so we will be fine.

2. 86WARD

86WARD -

It's going to be tough and those division games aren't going to be a cake walk...I'm looking forward to the season, but not that schedule!!!

By the way...I love how the Rooney's have taken the high road in this whole Spygate 01 AFC Championship Taping...

3. 86WARD

86WARD -

Doesn't sound like anything major!

4. Susielr

Susielr Go Steelers

That is a good thing. We don't need any serious injuries this year.

5. K Train

K Train Do You Honeycutt?

lol jason capizzi...how long is the NFL gonna have the conspiracy of keeping his giant butt on the bench....they are holding us back!!! lol

6. 86WARD

86WARD -

:laughy32:

7. 86WARD

86WARD -

Limas Sweed on special teams...could be interesting. Willie Reid is probably packing his bags.

8. K Train

hes not gonna be a returner though, no chance in hell. they would use him to try and block kicks and punts with his long butt arms

9. Susielr

Susielr Go Steelers

Reid is awful at returns. Sweed should be great at it...I would hope.

10. K Train

he would be terrible at it

1. hes never ever done it before in his life
    2. speed isnt his game
    3. elusiveness isnt his game

He would be on the edge on kicks and punts, Memo is the returner and the other return spot is open to reid, gay, maybe a few other guys, but definitely not sweed

11. 86WARD

86WARD -

Obviously. I think Reid's days are numbered on this team. With Sweed taking the "WR Spot" on special teams, there is nothing special about Reid. He can't return kicks. He can't return punts. If they get rid of him and Davneport and Moore can be the deep men on kick returns. Davenport was good at it last season. Sweed taking up that S/T spot would also allow the Steelers to keep an extra RB on the team in Reid's place. Davenport.

12. K Train

the only way sweed sees any special teams time is if hes not good enough to take time away from nate on offense

13. chiefswin19games

chiefswin19games Don't be defeated.

He will be. Dude would've been the # 1 rated WR if it weren't for injury history.

14. 86WARD

86WARD -

That's not what they're saying...

15. K Train

yeah well its one thing to talk about it andd say he might and its another thing to actuaslly have him do it....i doubt it will happen

16. 86WARD

86WARD -

It's probably one of those thing that they will try and then stop 2 games into the regular season or two into the pre-season.

This is why they have Jeremy Bloom...:icon_lol:

17. chiefswin19games

chiefswin19games Don't be defeated.

He said Jeremy Bloom. :laughy32:

18. K Train

thats someone that wont be on our roster for very much longer lol

19. 86WARD

86WARD -

Who goes first...Bloom or Reid?

:icon_lol:

20. K Train

bloom, reid may yet again make the team

every year you hear great things about him in camp and preseason....then he kinda falls off the earth, maybe he can get his head out of his butt this year. ive seen what he can do returning wise...he CAN be nasty

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.