Perfect Example Why Official NFL Forums SUCK!

Discussion in 'Tampa Bay Buccaneers' started by SRW, Jun 8, 2008.

1. SRW

SRW Ex-World's Worst Site Admin

Looks like the Buccaneers want nothing more than to squash any mention of Jerramy Stevens' legal issues. They recently re-signed the turd and now Buccaneers fans are up in arms about it. It's caused a firestorm of fan backlash the team did not expect. The Buccaneers though are taking a stand.....they won't allow this situation to mess up their "drink the Kool-Aid" culture on their forums. How so? Check this out...

On their official forums they now are telling people that ANYONE who links to or brings up the Seattle Times article about Stevens will be SUSPENDED. Yep, that's right....the Buccaneers feel it's more important to censor people and squash fans attempts to discuss Stevens' issues.

Of course the administration of the forum is hiding behind these reasons to not allow any linking or discussion of that article:

Nice huh? What a crock of crap....and a perfect example why team-run sites suck complete butt.

2. nastynate184

nastynate184 Fuck Michigan

wow that is a load of bull crap

3. suedon70

suedon70 Sports Chica

Yeah, it's a big freaking joke of a site - that's why I never post at that dumb-ass forum....:nono:

4. spent

spent TSZ Groupie

that board is full of nazis! I printed the article on my bucs board!

5. burnout2oo7

burnout2oo7 I Am Dawk's Broken Heart

Wow. You've got to be kidding me. "Oh no, rape is bad. Let's pretend it doesn't happen."

6. ravenfan52

ravenfan52 Perennial All Pro

asspirates.

7. DawkinsINT

DawkinsINT Tebow free since 9/5/2015.

Wow. Who could possibly want to remain part of that forum with that horse crap.

8. Sportsguy

Sportsguy AKA-Sportsguy9695

o wow that sucks. well dont poay any articles then

9. BarlOwens

BarlOwens Rubicon Runner

lol....pitiful.....nothing negative is allowed on any official forums...they are strictly ass-kissing forums..

10. MediaGuy

MediaGuy Ball So Hard University

Wow, and I thought the Chinese government was the leader of censorship.

11. TDJets72027

TDJets72027 Rex Ryan baby

That blows!

12. 86WARD

86WARD -

Freedom of speech right out the door...

13. DawkinsINT

DawkinsINT Tebow free since 9/5/2015.

It's not a freedom of speech issue when you join their board based on their rules.

14. Crunkbuc4d1

Crunkbuc4d1 Sweets' Man Slave

this is why i don't post there.

15. WarEagle

WarEagle Team Veteran

Maybe there is a simple explanation? I mean, anyone who wears these can't be normal. :icon_cool:

[​IMG]

16. Jammin Jaguar

Jammin Jaguar English Student.

What a load of bullcrap. You'd think that the Stevens issue would be a hot topic to discuss on the Buccaneeers board, idiots.

17. ollysj

ollysj iKraut

lol, good that there is a uncensored board out in the iNet :icon_wink:

BoringBullShit Staff????

18. smeags

smeags militant geek

whoa, when did dave spadaro become the buc's webmaster ?? :icon_eek:

19. Sweets

Sweets All-Pro

Most official team boards do this kind of censoring, they do it on the 49ers official site especially when it gets people talking because as they say it leads to arguing and we all know that the mods they install on team sites aren't equipped to actually do their jobs. :rolleyes: They also give you the pathetic line about "our players and their staff" actually come here and read what is being said so we want to look like we agree with all their decisions no matter how stupid their choices and picks are, and how dare you have an opinion that differs from the managements because it shows that you aren't the sheep we all want you to be.

20. ollysj

ollysj iKraut

Maybe that would give some of them a wake up call