Smoltz Has Surgery, Future Uncertain..

Discussion in 'Baseball Talk' started by Inclulbus, Jun 10, 2008.

1. Inclulbus

Inclulbus WE ARE! .. Marshall!

Source: http://sports.yahoo.com/mlb/news;_y...lug=ap-braves-smoltzsurgery&prov=ap&type=lgns

2. RonMexico7

RonMexico7 Pro Bowler

As much as I enjoy seeing him play, I would really think it was cool if he, Glavine, and Maddox all retired at the end of this year.

3. Inclulbus

yeah, it's safe to say all three of them had a great run, and all good things must one day come to an end.

4. RonMexico7

RonMexico7 Pro Bowler

Maddox is actually pitching pretty good this year. He's gotten 0 run support from S.D.

5. Inclulbus

yeah, that year he joined SD, I was hoping he'd come back.. but even so, Our bullpen blows so much crap. Hudson's game a few nights ago, for example.

6. Cheese and Coke

Cheese and Coke Starter

Another daggar to the heart of us Braves. At least Chipper is looking good and we'll get at least one person into the All Star Game.

7. Mike

Mike Want some Cheetos?

Smoltz will return next year, close games and be a stud once agian

8. Cheese and Coke

Cheese and Coke Starter

Well let's hope. Hearing he might leave after this year. The Braves need some pitchers bad right now, they're having bad luck. Two pitchers to go on the DL in the last two weeks, now Jurrjens sprains his ankle coming out of the bullpen.

Oh well, it's nice to see my Braves overseas right now. AFN (Armed Forces Network) rarely shows Braves games, they're showing another one on Sunday.

9. Mike

Mike Want some Cheetos?

I'm keeping the faith.....Ive gotta, its been far to long since the Braves have brought home the title.

10. Cheese and Coke

Cheese and Coke Starter

I look forward to going to one of their games when I return home this month, maybe I'll move from the upper deck down to the lower deck since attendence is really low.

But being a Braves fan, I will always keep the faith.