TUF

Discussion in 'Boxing/MMA Talk' started by Garnett, Jun 22, 2008.

1. Garnett

Garnett Gritt Tuff

Did anyone catch the finale last night? There were some entertaining fights.

SPOILER ALERT:

Amir Sodallah beat CB Dolloway again by arm bar, this time in round 1.

2. Vyse314

Vyse314 Slayer of beasts!

i liked amir from the beginning, though i had my cash on jt money all season. jt would have crushed amir had he not been kicked off

3. Omen

Omen Speeling Be Champions Staff Member

yup i agree with that JT was like a beast when he went in the ring, cant believe Amir beat him again that quick and it was clearly a tap , cb was a bit too cocky for hi own good

4. hermhater

hermhater Guest

I had my money on Amir after he beat Matt Brown.

I don't think JT would have beaten him even had he not been a stupid violent drunken butthole and got himself kicked off the show...after the show was over!!!

5. SeanTaylor21

SeanTaylor21 TheKingofKind

Amir Sadolllah was such a crafty dude. It was so clearly a tap.

6. hermhater

hermhater Guest

I think CB was gonna tap, but I didn't actually see his hand make contact with
    Amir.

Probably was gonna tap like they do while sparring then realized (just a little bit too late) that he was in the real deal...

7. Garnett

Garnett Gritt Tuff

Yea, but this isn't sparring, there's no halfway.

8. Omen

Omen Speeling Be Champions Staff Member

yup................i actually like when amir beat matt bc they made matt seem like madman andi dont hink he was all that

9. Garnett

Garnett Gritt Tuff

I agree. I thought Matt was going to be a monster in the octagon and after his first fight with Jeremy May, I wasn't all that impressed (despite of the KO). It was a back and forth fight until Jeremy gassed.

Amir reminds me a lot of Forrest in their personalities and approach to the sport.

10. hermhater

hermhater Guest

Yeah, who was it that said he might be the funniest guy in MMA right now?

11. dolphindude13

dolphindude13 Jack Of All Trades

That would be Joe Rogan in the post fight interview after beating CB again.

12. hermhater

hermhater Guest

Thanks, I couldn't remember if it was him or Mike Goldberg.