Is Dawkins A Hall Of Fame Saftey

Discussion in 'Philadelphia Eagles' started by ball in the baskett, Jun 27, 2008.

?

Will dawkins make the hall of fame

1. yes

18 vote(s)
    60.0%
  2. no

12 vote(s)
    40.0%
  1. ball in the baskett

ball in the baskett First Team All Pro

When dawkins retires will he go into the hall of fame? I was talking to ktrain about it and he doesent thinks so. And he also thinks polamalu is way better than dawkins.

2. brakos82

brakos82 30% more cats than last year!

I think he'll make it.

First ballot? Prolly not.

3. K Train

K Train Do You Honeycutt?

yeah and i freaking hate everything about polamalu....and the argument was 05 polamalu who was one of the very best before he went all gay and got his money.

edit....god damnit lol, freaking coding error...that was quality crap there too

4. nastynate184

nastynate184 Fuck Michigan

not until jack tatum makes it

5. ball in the baskett

Ok its 2-2 come on people vote.

6. chiefswin19games

chiefswin19games Don't be defeated.

IMO, you gotta be smoking some crack to not think so and I'm far from an Eagles fan.

7. brakos82

brakos82 30% more cats than last year!

So we have 2 crack-smokers then... I have my suspicions... :think:

8. ball in the baskett

Yea thats why i made the thread cause of coarse im going to say he will. Ive never seen a player with the same intensity during a game as brian dawkins.

9. chiefswin19games

With some of these posts around here wasn't it obvious? :icon_smile:

10. K Train

here was our conversation

dawkins>>>>>>>>>>polamalu any time
    ask anyone
    no freaking way
    dawkins is the best

now focus on that last line....dawkins is the best

this is typical bitb....Dawkins is the best, trotter was the best, kearse was the best, TO was the best, stallworth was the best, the eagles draft was the best, the eagles oline is the best, booker is the best backup...he didnt know who booker was until the draft day trade. Curtis is the best #2 wr ever And mcnabb is the unquestioned best ever....EVEN THOUGH he not only wanted him benched last year...he changed his fantasy football teams name to "trade mcnabb i hate him bring in kolb".

You flip flop way to much

then he says.

Dawkins is the best of the best.

meaning the best to ever grace the position.

By no means am i defending troy at all, just the very thought makes me sick but for a while even i considered troy to be one of the best, just behind ed reed....obviously hes taken that in a different direction with the gayness and all but whatever. I dont think hes a hall of famer, because i think the hall of fame is for the best of the best and not the just good.

and put that heart and passion crap away, they use that for jack lambert all the time and its goobered. you cant measure leadership or heart and bad players have heart and passion too.

take those green freaking shades off just for a few minutes....im telling you it might be relieving to not be all over every single players rod all at once

11. Omen

Omen Speeling Be Champions Staff Member

anyone with that intensity please try Ronnie fuclking Lot or rod woodson both of them better than dawkins

12. bigsexyy81

bigsexyy81 Muffin Top

I might be a little biased since he's my favorite player of all time... but I'd say yes.

13. K Train

both of them came up in our little discussion...it was no use though lol

14. chiefswin19games

I just think he's a HOF. I agree with most of what K Train posts.

15. Omen

Omen Speeling Be Champions Staff Member

wow anyone who opts to cut his digit of his pinki so he v=can keep playing.......cant top that man

16. ball in the baskett

lol yea i say certain players are the best cause i love my team but dawkins is totally different. I actually believe Brian dawkins is one of the best. He has had a great career consistently and should be put up there with the best. He only had 2 years that were bad last year being one of them. Nobody plays with the intensity of brian dawkins. He has produced great numbers for 15 years there is no doubt in my mind hes a hall of famer. Also when i mentioned that you said polamalu is better than dawkins you agreed. You mentioned his 05 season which is one season big deal. Dawkins has had better seasons than that and consistently. You said yourself that polamalu is a fairy now so that one season doesent prove anything. One season shouldent be how you judge whos better. I judge players by whos had the most successfull career and dawkins has had a damn good one.

17. bigsexyy81

bigsexyy81 Muffin Top

Right... and they are two of of the top 5 safeties in the history of the game. Who either are or will be in the hall of fame.

I don't understand the point you were trying to make.

18. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

Yes, but not first ballot.

19. bigsexyy81

bigsexyy81 Muffin Top

You been hittin' the sauce???

20. ball in the baskett

Just because they were better doesent make him any less deserveing of the hall of fame.