Will Favre Play In 2008?

Discussion in 'Green Bay Packers' started by ravenfan52, Jul 2, 2008.

?

Will Brett Favre Play in 2008?

1. Yes

11.8%
  2. No

88.2%
  1. brakos82

brakos82 30% more cats than last year!

Go for #3 IMO.

2. 86WARD

86WARD -

Right now he is on that list. However, all he has to do is "unretire" (meaning get off the tractor) and report to camp. He hasn't filed any papers, so it literally is as easy as showing up on the Packers front step and they have to pay him. Whether they let him practice is another thing, but they have to pay him unless the release him or trade him.

What team would trade for a player with a $12M price tag that may or may not play one, two or three more years? What kind of value do you think he holds?

3. nastynate184

nastynate184 Fuck Michigan

i guarantee right now the bucs are trying to trade for him and convince him to come out of retirement

4. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

He'll pull a Jake Plummer on them :lol:

5. 86WARD

86WARD -

I'm telling you right now...Tampa is where it's at...I don't think anyone where's the "4" down there either...it's such a natural fit all the way down to the jersey number!

6. Crowned

Crowned Doesn't give a shit.

another pointless poll......

7. mike oxlong

mike oxlong The Voice Of Reason

NFL net says Favre has to send a letter to the packers and the league saying that he is unretiring, then the pack will have 24 hours to activate him and either keep him or trade him, otherwise they would have to cut him.