Crazy Favre Scenarios

Discussion in 'Green Bay Packers' started by ravenfan52, Jul 3, 2008.

1. ravenfan52

ravenfan52 Perennial All Pro

This should be fun. Everyone come up with a possible Favre scenario. You can make it as crazy as possible. You can have more than one if you want. Here's mine:

Brett Favre Wants to come back, but the Packers refuse to take him off the reserved/retired list or release him. He writes a letter to them requesting that they do so, and they are forced to either activate him, trade him, or cut him. They opt for the ladder (latter?). Nobody signs him until Tom Brady tears his ACL in week 5. He signs with New England, and leads them to the Super Bowl. Meanwhile, Ted Thompson has been fired, but the Packers' owner regrets his decision, as Aaron Rodgers leads the Packers to a 14-2 record. He takes instant leadership of the offense and they win the NFC Championship game and head to the Super Bowl to take on Favre's Patriots. It's a rematch of Super Bowl XXXI, but this time, Favre is wearing red, white and blue, instead of green and yellow. It's the ultimate battle, Favre, playing on the team against which he won a Super Bowl, playing against the team on which he played for 16 years and won a defeated his current team in a Super Bowl, Rodgers' unstoppable Packers. Favre has taken an oath on the bible and signed a contract that this is his final game. Who will win, Favre and his Patriots, or Rodgers' Packers? Let's find out. The score is 24-20, Packers up, there are 2 seconds on the clock, the ball is at the Packers 5-yard line. Favre, on the final play of his hall-of-fame career, fakes the handoff to Laurence Maroney, rolls right, sees an open man, it's Ben Watson, near the corner of the end zone, no one with in 5 yards of him, Favre gets ready to throw on the run. Then, with no time on the clock and then, Favre, with his age catching up to him and his memory declining, forgets he's a Patriot, sees Green and Yellow, and, while yelling "GO PACKERS", instinctively throws it to Al Harris, covering Wes Welker about ten yards from Watson. Harris catches the ball in front of Welker and takes a knee. The Packers have won the Super Bowl, and the MVP is Brett Favre, who on the last play of his life, won it for them!

2. nastynate184

nastynate184 Fuck Michigan

here's my crazy secnario the press finally lets the freaking story die and brett farve fades into memories of victories not dumb butt freaking rumors

3. chiefswin19games

chiefswin19games Don't be defeated.

Scenario: Farve stays retired.

4. ravenfan52

ravenfan52 Perennial All Pro

Come on, I said CRAZY! CW19G, what, does he just change his mind? Or does he get cut and can't find work? What? We need explanations.

5. smeags

smeags militant geek

WTF !!! would you please stop flooding the frigging board with this farve crap !!!!

seriously, enough already.

6. Ridin Burgundy

Ridin Burgundy on the Magic Bandwagon

He wins the superbowl with the Bears

7. wide right

wide right Grumpy Old Man

He lives happily ever after. The end.

8. burnout2oo7

burnout2oo7 I Am Dawk's Broken Heart

:icon_eek:

WTF. You have way too much time on your hands to be able to come up with a story like that.

9. DaBearsrule4ever

DaBearsrule4ever Hall Of Famer

LMAO! If I could rep ya, I would.

10. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

He wins the SB with the Cowboys as Romo's back-up :moe:

11. nastynate184

nastynate184 Fuck Michigan

rep my thoughts exactly

12. Ridin Burgundy

Ridin Burgundy on the Magic Bandwagon

lolz, thats just too crazy

13. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

Think about it. John Madden would have an orgasm in live TV...

Ok, ok...yeah, that would suck. Stay retired, Brett.

14. PurplePeopleEaters

PurplePeopleEaters moon over minnie!

probably the best scenario.

15. Crowned

Crowned Doesn't give a shit.

:agreed: :agreed: :agreed: :agreed: :agreed: :agreed: :agreed: :agreed: :agreed: :agreed: :agreed: :agreed: :agreed:

16. MediaGuy

MediaGuy Ball So Hard University

Brett buys an Arena Football League team. He is the Owner, President, General Manager, Head Coach and the only Quarterback. He employs the Lombardi Power Sweep Offense. Runs the team to a Championship and the MVP Award and never throws a touchdown pbutt. With tears flowing he announces his retirement from the AFL. Months later he purchases a Roller Derby team. He is the Owner..........................:icon_cool:

Stop the madness!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

17. ball in the baskett

ball in the baskett First Team All Pro

Good idea so you can sit romo when playoff time comes may actually win a playoff game.

18. Crowned

yea cause favre will win it....

[​IMG]

19. ball in the baskett

ball in the baskett First Team All Pro

Hey he got them to the nfc championship game.

20. Crowned