The Official Philadelphia Eagles Thread

Discussion in 'Philadelphia Eagles' started by smeags, Aug 27, 2007.

1. DawkinsINT

DawkinsINT Tebow free since 9/5/2015.

I totally agree. If Cunningham didn't get hurt we would have a SB trophy.

2. bigsexyy81

bigsexyy81 Muffin Top

So can my boys with some pull on this site get me in to the VIP section, or do I actually have to hit 500 posts before I can check out some smut???

3. ball in the baskett

ball in the baskett First Team All Pro

Im pretty sure you need to get to 500 and be 18.

4. smeags

smeags militant geek

:word:

still one of all time favorite eagles.

5. burnout2oo7

burnout2oo7 I Am Dawk's Broken Heart

Welcome back smeagle. All this talk of woulda, coulda, shoulda is depressing. But while we're at it, Fog Bowl, anybody?

6. smeags

smeags militant geek

ugh - the fog bowl cost me a t.v.

7. phiglesphan

phiglesphan BANNED

Did your infamous temper contribute?

8. smeags

smeags militant geek

:icon_redface:

9. mike oxlong

mike oxlong The Voice Of Reason

The game where the EAGLES fumbled twice against the Packers, and losing in the final 6 seconds, after we had a 9 point lead with like 2 minutes to go cost me a TV. lol

10. phiglesphan

phiglesphan BANNED

Again I suspect a little bit of temper contributed to the death of a TV. I have seen some stinkers from the Eagles but never have I seen them play so bad that the TV displaying them died. Only Miami is THAT bad : )
    Is it training camp yet?!?!?

11. mike oxlong

there was a little anger, but you don't understand, the EAGLES were doing great until my brother came in the room and he was bad luck and he wouldn't leave. It was all his fault really.

12. ball in the baskett

I dont break tvs but i throw stuff. I hit my sister in the face with a pen by accident i felt so bad lol. I was so pissed i just flung it across the room.

13. mike oxlong

you're such a rebel baskett

14. burnout2oo7

burnout2oo7 I Am Dawk's Broken Heart

A pen? :icon_lol: That may be the last thing I have next to me during an Eagles game.

15. ball in the baskett

I dont know why i had a pen lol. I wouldent break my tv i get more depressed then angry if a game is going bad. I remmember after the first loss to the giants 2 years ago i had a really bad headache cause of the game lol.

16. smeags

smeags militant geek

:icon_smile:

i actually had no intentions of hitting the t.v. i just tossed my mug at the wall and thanks to the amount of alcohol i had consumed during the game my aim was suspect. :icon_confused:

17. DawkinsINT

DawkinsINT Tebow free since 9/5/2015.

I keep a foam Eagles football near me when watching games so that I have something to throw without doing damage.

18. ball in the baskett

Anyone going to camp next week? Im going the 26th when linebackers sign autographs.

19. Sportsguy

Sportsguy AKA-Sportsguy9695

do you guys think the Eagles will be a contendor in the nfc east? you got the cowboys who have talent all around. the G Men are going to be trying to defend their superbowl titles

20. ball in the baskett

Ugh the G men arent that good you guys had a lucky run in the playoffs. The cowboys are the most overrated team in football. One year of 13-3 and everyone is on there bandwagon. We have won the most division titles since 2000 so yes we are contenders. We have been active in the offseason to improve this team. You guys were 10-6 we were 8-8 your acting like we won 2 games lol. We had 2 games where we lost because of special teams now we fixed that. I wouldent be surprised if the giants miss the playoffs. This offseason you guys havent done anything to improve. The only thing that happened this offseason for you is loseing Michel strahan.